Page 31 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    ...he will be a 1st round talent ...

How could you POSSIBLY know that?!?!

Holy shit, he's basically a child still. You guys are getting way ahead of this. Sure he had some decent HS film but he hasn't done a fucking thing yet at NDSU.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    as I wake up today I pondered my analysis I went to bed with

as runners/scramblers
    1- Quincy
    1A- Cole
    2- Cam

passer:
    1- Cole
    2- Cam
    3 - Quincy

when you do this math, Cole would be a better option:

All 3 Run about the same, so let's find the BEST passer that can also run, right?

Cole should start
    What college game experience tape did you use to evaluate Cole?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Fall Camp / Scout Team 2021 from an insider and the 1 practice I watched. Heck re watch the QBU series that featured Cole. they show you just enough of COLE , cuz if they showed you whole bunch of his Fall Camp throws you'd be like. WOW he's the best passer of the bunch
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fall Camp / Scout Team 2021 from an insider and the 1 practice I watched. Heck re watch the QBU series that featured Cole. they show you just enough of COLE , cuz if they showed you whole bunch of his Fall Camp throws you'd be like. WOW he's the best passer of the bunch
    I hope your right but with your history in evaluating QB’s, I can wait. His time will come. Maybe next year. I think at this level of college football redshirting is the smart move. There is a learning curve, especially for QB’s.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    See my profile pic

Your past evaluation history proceeds you at this juncture. So cant take this with any seriousness. Not to mention you like to make noise.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

as I wake up today I pondered my analysis I went to bed with

as runners/scramblers
    1- Quincy
    1A- Cole
    2- Cam

passer:
    1- Cole
    2- Cam
    3 - Quincy

when you do this math, Cole would be a better option:

All 3 Run about the same, so let's find the BEST passer that can also run, right?

Cole should start
    Might be a little more difficult than we think to just plug a left handed thrower into our offense. All of the play protections would have to run basically backwards of how we run them now which means a whole lot of muscle memory needs to be relearned and, since the ball is spinning the opposite direction, it may take a bit for the receivers to make the slight adjustments to catch/secure the ball as well. I think he's the emergency backup if both QB's go down this year, but I don't see them trying to plug him in as the starter (this year) under normal circumstances.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Might be a little more difficult than we think to just plug a left handed thrower into our offense. All of the play protections would have to run basically backwards of how we run them now which means a whole lot of muscle memory needs to be relearned and, since the ball is spinning the opposite direction, it may take a bit for the receivers to make the slight adjustments to catch/secure the ball as well. I think he's the emergency backup if both QB's go down this year, but I don't see them trying to plug him in as the starter (this year) under normal circumstances.
    Just have the lineman and receivers switch sides bro eh

Lardsin must go!

Lock in that #1 seed and let him use his 3 more games to take us to the natty!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Just have the lineman and receivers switch sides bro eh
    this is way too obvious for tjamz

he's used to thinking in 4d libertarian chess. i'm sure his solution involved enslaving all the children in three african villages in the off season and having them turn the field around or something.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes