Page 91 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Fixed your post
    There are a myriad of things wrong with this team really. Entz, ML, TR and the new DC are gonna have to earn their paychecks the next couple of years, or not have one coming from NDSU if they don’t.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There are a myriad of things wrong with this team really. Entz, ML, TR and the new DC are gonna have to earn their paychecks the next couple of years, or not have one coming from NDSU if they don’t.
    I'm really worried that they'll be kept around longer than they should, particularly TR. Tough (though it shouldn't be) to fire a great alum.
    College of Business Alumnus

I thought NDSU says iron sharpens iron & bring on the competition.

then Cole should be given a chance in an open competition this spring/fall for starter.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I thought NDSU says iron sharpens iron & bring on the competition.

then Cole should be given a chance in an open competition this spring/fall for starter.
    I feel strongly that Cam is wrongly being thrown under the bus. It’s on Entz and TR in my opinion.

But I don’t otherwise disagree with your post.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

If you used a stone to sharpen teh iron it would probably get sharper eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If you used a stone to sharpen teh iron it would probably get sharper eh.
    Jfc your schtick might be more annoying than the common man

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Jfc your schtick might be more annoying than the common man

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    ialways…..
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    How do you know that that didn't happen last off season? We already know that before the previous 2 seasons Cam did NOT win the QB battle, causing the Zeb, then Quincy, experiments...which didn't work, mind you.

You guys just want to believe something so much that you'll manipulate every narrative to support your feelings rather than objectively looking at the situation. Nobody here knows whether or not Cole's truly been given a chance but past evidence shows that this coaching crew knows how to accept that their starting QB is replaceable if the on-field product is suffering and the guy on the bench is shining in practice.

Personally, I don't give a shit one way or another. I'm just waiting for someone to provide REAL evidence of Cole's superior ability because I haven't seen it. Until I do, I'll just assume that anyone spouting such unsubstantiated nonsense is simply following the Lakes model of prognosticating. Good luck with that guilt by association.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Personally, I don't give a shit one way or another. I'm just waiting for someone to provide REAL evidence of Cole's superior ability because I haven't seen it. Until I do, I'll just assume that anyone spouting such unsubstantiated nonsense is simply following the Lakes model of prognosticating. Good luck with that guilt by association.
    You want facts on and evidence on Bisonville. You in the wrong place.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Cam is a very good passer that throws an accurate ball. The offense needs to pass more if Cam is the QB and the passes need to be when the offense wants to pass the ball and not when the defense knows they have to pass the ball. I heard Entz mentioning that we need to improve the passing game and I hope he actually means that. It is great that we have such a great running game that for the most part we can win a bunch of games without really needing to pass but to truly become unstoppable on offense the defense needs to defend the entire field when the Bison are on offense.

A big problem with the Bison is they never pass in the games where the opponent is overwhelmed and that is when you should work on improving the timing of the passing offense. When they put in the backup in mop up duty they need to let him pass as well.

Go Bison!
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!