Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Unpopular opinion: this guy still looks super awkward throwing the ball. Long slow motion with poor accuracy. Cam missed some throws today but the ball zips out of his hand by comparison.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Unpopular opinion: this guy still looks super awkward throwing the ball. Long slow motion with poor accuracy. Cam missed some throws today but the ball zips out of his hand by comparison.
    I always thought it was fitting when Cole wore #15 because running the ball he looks like Tim Tebow (which is awesome) and throwing the ball he looks like Tim Tebow (which is not awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I always thought it was fitting when Cole wore #15 because running the ball he looks like Tim Tebow (which is awesome) and throwing the ball he looks like Tim Tebow (which is not awesome).
    Ha. You got me there.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    brb adding goal line jump pass to the playbook
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    huh? he threw 1 pass 2 yard and the other over the middle when he should've threw it right.

he needs more than 1 dam series.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    huh? he threw 1 pass 2 yard and the other over the middle when he should've threw it right.

he needs more than 1 dam series.
    I would have sworn he had at least two throws, with one being to his right-middle of the field and into the dirt. The box score on ESPN does only show one though.

EDIT: gobison has the correct box score I believe: https://gobison.com/sports/football/...e-payton/18908

1 of 3 for 2 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I would have sworn he had at least two throws, with one being to his right-middle of the field and into the dirt. The box score on ESPN does only show one though.

EDIT: gobison has the correct box score I believe: https://gobison.com/sports/football/...e-payton/18908

1 of 3 for 2 yards.
    Pretty sure he threw a beauty on an out route and the receiver dropped it too.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Pretty sure he threw a beauty on an out route and the receiver dropped it too.
    Don't disagree with that either.

The only way we know how good he is is with a larger sample size.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The QB arguement won't be solved until we see who has instincts to adjustments on the field. Sidelines can't always react quickly enough to adapt to live action. May the best man win given the opportunity.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    The QB arguement won't be solved until we see who has instincts to adjustments on the field. Sidelines can't always react quickly enough to adapt to live action. May the best man win given the opportunity.
    If our OC cant see it then how will our QB see that?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]