Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

There has to be a reason why Cole isnt throwing it more...and obviously that reason isnt something we can identify from watching him for 3 hours on a Saturday.

Maybe he doesnt do well with reading defenses...maybe he's slow through his progressions...maybe hes inconsistent...but there has to be a reason. Because if he really can spin it...and he can also do all the other things required by a quarterback in our offense, then there is no reason they couldnt use him in the same capacity as Cam. So since that isnt the case, I dont think its because the coaches dont want to "hurt Cam's feelings"...because if Cole is as good or better than Cam and Cam wants to leave because he's butt hurt about his playing time then who really cares...

All I can say is that its hard to justify benching a Walter Payton award finalist who is the clear team leader and arguably our best player on offense.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

the REASON IS!! ENTZ/ROEHL DONT WANT A QB CONTROVERSY ive said it multiple times for about a year now.

thats the reason. period. they played the older guy just like a high school fb team. Cole easily makes all the passes Cam does this year, so whatever.

after the season maybe Cam portals before Cole.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the REASON IS!! ENTZ/ROEHL DONT WANT A QB CONTROVERSY ive said it multiple times for about a year now.

thats the reason. period. they played the older guy just like a high school fb team. Cole easily makes all the passes Cam does this year, so whatever.

Absolutely no way Cole can pass better than Cam. Oh wait, I'm trying to use common sense with Lakes. My bad.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So, you're really saying that the 2nd team all-MVFC QB, who is 2nd in the nation in Passing Efficiency (behind only Gronowski, who will most likely be a 1st team All-American) and 1st in Completion Percentage is horseshit and that our back-up would put up similar, if not better numbers?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It would be better off if this thread just got locked. Absolutely pathetic witch hunt. No reason for some numb nuts fans to create fake division. Go Cam. Go Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    It would be better off if this thread just got locked. Absolutely pathetic witch hunt. No reason for some numb nuts fans to create fake division. Go Cam. Go Cole.
    Yep, either that or ban the one idiot who creates 99% of the problems on this board…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Absolutely no way Cole can pass better than Cam. Oh wait, I'm trying to use common sense with Lakes. My bad.
    huh? are you guys not listening? or just hating on me

I'm saying Cole makes the same throws as Cam this year thus he would have the same %'s

I have 0 issues with Cam.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Please close this thread. he has caused this to be about him. This is not beneficial to the landscape and what is going on daily with the portal. We are truly lucky to have two great QB's who are doing so well. Best of luck to them both this weekend!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WOW wouldn't that be nice-----we need some luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Please close this thread. he has caused this to be about him. This is not beneficial to the landscape and what is going on daily with the portal. We are truly lucky to have two great QB's who are doing so well. Best of luck to them both this weekend!
    There is an alternative that would make all threads better, not just this one…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery