Page 27 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Those calves fuck.

Am I the only one who will be fascinated by the QB battle next year? This reminds me of Zeb/Lance all over again.....unless QP2 goes nuts the end of this year.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Am I the only one who will be fascinated by the QB battle next year? This reminds me of Zeb/Lance all over again.....unless QP2 goes nuts the end of this year.
    Payton will be a better runner and passer. I’ll be surprised if they move away from the senior starter though

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Unless QP gets injured I dont see moving off a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Payton will be a better runner and passer. I’ll be surprised if they move away from the senior starter though
    It may be a Jensen/Wentz situation. If you are winning with Jensen, you don’t change to Wentz, even if he is the better talent overall.

I find it hard to believe the Bison can keep winning with the poor passing of QP.

No.This time next year QP2 will start getting NFL talk. He is on par (or at least in the same ballpark) with Eastons first 6 games starting and he had a full redshirt season plus 7 games on the sideline as a backup. Quincy ran the scout team

Right now he is learning the system and he's the best player on the team not named Watson. He's our leading rusher too.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-17-2021 at 05:28 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It may be a Jensen/Wentz situation. If you are winning with Jensen, you don’t change to Wentz, even if he is the better talent overall.
    In my mind, depends if QP2 is clutch like Jensen.... time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No.This time next year QP2 will start getting NFL talk. He is on par (or at least in the same ballpark) with Eastons first 6 games starting and he had a full redshirt season plus 7 games on the sideline as a backup. Quincy ran the scout team

Right now he is learning the system and he's the best player on the team not named Watson. He's our leading rusher too.
    Lol no he won't. He is not nearly accurate enough as a passer. I don't even think he's that great of a runner either. Looks slow and not nearly as elusive as Stick or Lance.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In my mind, depends if QP2 is clutch like Jensen.... time will tell.
    Jensen was so fucking clutch. Man what a 3 year run he led.