Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

How come I have the feeling that every time Cam completes a pass or runs for a first down on a 3rd and 19 that it's like a dagger in the heart to El Chapo, SD Bison and Alsen.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    NOPE! Maybe SDSU has risen.... We have dropped off... We are playing down now and are equals
    Even if the Bison have dropped, they were at a crazy high level it had to be inevitable. What they were able to do was crazy. What they are doing now is still really good and should be celebrated. They unfortunately made it look too easy and set an unrealistic expectation for some that nothing less than a championship was acceptable. Even a bad Indiana State team has really good players.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    How come I have the feeling that every time Cam completes a pass or runs for a first down on a 3rd and 19 that it's like a dagger in the heart to El Chapo, SD Bison and Alsen.
    People <can> see what they want to see and not see what they don’t want to see. In that way one’s opinion need not be questioned.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Walter Payton finalist.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Cam Miller has developed into one of hell of a QB. I’d rank home right up there with our best ever in FCS. Seems like people are blaming him for our failures—a few losses (which, compared to 95% of FCS teams are not that), when, in reality, the failures have come from others, like playcalling, poor defensive play, poor line play, etc. (et. al?).

I’m a big supporter of Cam. And that’s not a knock on CP … Cam is a great player/QB IMO. He makes throws that Jensen, Walker and Stick didn’t or couldn’t. Doesn’t have the arm talent Wentz did, but I think he is overall a better FCS QB than Wentz. They all had their individual skill sets.

And I’ll defend this post: Bring it.
    Cas gets it. This team has some issues but the QB play isn’t one of them. QB’s always get more credit and take more criticism than they deserve. Cam’s play has been one of our bright spots. ….This years defense is not championship caliber, it’s average. Our O-line play is not championship caliber, it’s average but improving….I could go on.

Getting guys like Cole Payton to come to NDSU is definitely the main reason that NDSU is the FCS Greatest of All Time.

It's been a Jensen-Wentz-Stick-Lance kind of year so far for Bison QB Cam Miller - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports

“It’s exceptional,” said backup quarterback Cole Payton on Miller’s season. “He puts so much work in and he’s a good leader for us, such an accurate passer for us and he makes plays with his feet.”

After this shitshow vs Nebraska there’s no way Iowa doesn’t want a transfer lol
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    After this shitshow vs Nebraska there’s no way Iowa doesn’t want a transfer lol
    11-28 94 yards 1 int

Shit, Nebraska might need one too.

Imagine if we lost both lol

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Shit, Nebraska might need one too.

Imagine if we lost both lol
    THAT could actually happen.