Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    I'd guess there's zero Cole haters on this board.
    Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. Everybody loves Cole.

And Cam is having an awesome season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'll take Cam for another year and wish Cole the best if he decides to transfer. I tend to think Cole is a "those who stay will be champions" type player unlike his fanatics on here.
    You are being unbelievably trite. NFL QB's are getting over 50 mil a year now. It's not about FCS championships. It's about being a mega-millionaire in your mid-twenties. It's about making your mark in NFL history.

But his true ability is yet to be proven. People's brains operate at different speeds. It isn't often talked about because it is hard to measure. How fast can a body react to what the eyes see and the brain interprets? A truly great QB will always have super fast brain speed. I would put my money on Aaron Rodgers as one of the fastest.

Cole has all the physical stuff and then some; but, will his brain be fast enough. IMO, this aspect is enormously underrated, and is why a lot of 1st round QB's fail.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    It is also total shit to rip on a QB who is at the moment one of the best in the FCS. Absolutely embarrassing too be honest. Doesn't surprise me with either of you 2 whining about it, however.
    Most of what I have said is Cam doesn't have IT and has not led the team back from behind in key games. If that is ripping on him I guess you are a bit sensitive. The most criticism he got and deserves is for the 1 for 12 passing against UIW in a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. Everybody loves Cole.

And Cam is having an awesome season.
    . Bull crap. Lots of unwarranted criticism of his passing game. Maybe not hate, but it appears lots of dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . Bull crap. Lots of unwarranted criticism of his passing game. Maybe not hate, but it appears lots of dislike.
    No clue what you are talking about and I hang here a lot.
    Is he better than Cam? Overall no, not from what i have witnessed. Not yet.
    Can he be superior? Sure, maybe, with time and practice

Does anyone here dislike him? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

You should ask yourself: who’s overly sensitive here? It ain’t Cam. It ain’t Cole. It ain’t any of the so-called meatheads. It ain’t even BV*. Who could it be?
    Don't believe everything you think.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Lol "played in the SEC and AAC"...Zeb was by default bc South Carolina didnt have a healthy QB and Quincy didnt do shit at Temple. Not to mention Temple sucks and NDSU would beat them. If Cam entered the portal he would definitely garner plenty of high level G5 interest.
    I'm of the opinion that Cam would get P5 interest. If Iowa needed a QB I bet they would get him a very nice NIL

Also, I believe I'm the closest to a Cole hater on the board, though mostly because of his weirdo Stan's.

I really don't see much of a gap between Cam and Stick. Both are undersized and quick with a good but slightly underwhelming arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    You are being unbelievably trite. NFL QB's are getting over 50 mil a year now. It's not about FCS championships. It's about being a mega-millionaire in your mid-twenties. It's about making your mark in NFL history.

But his true ability is yet to be proven. People's brains operate at different speeds. It isn't often talked about because it is hard to measure. How fast can a body react to what the eyes see and the brain interprets? A truly great QB will always have super fast brain speed. I would put my money on Aaron Rodgers as one of the fastest.

Cole has all the physical stuff and then some; but, will his brain be fast enough. IMO, this aspect is enormously underrated, and is why a lot of 1st round QB's fail.
    You are being unbelievably obtuse.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cam has improved immensely since 2022. It's safe to say he's a top 5 in FCS this season, so the Bison could benefit from another year of his play.
    If I understand everyone's angle, their saying Cole will leave if Cam stays but will stay if Cam leaves. Correct?
    So you're willing to trade the one Cam year for two Cole years. Correct?
    What is to say he wouldn't play a year and enter the portal? Or the draft if he would have the success some of you think he would?
    I know this is just a forum and the point if these discussions is purely entertainment, but some of you sound like the overbearing future motherinlaw taking over the wedding planning!

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Cam has improved immensely since 2022. It's safe to say he's a top 5 in FCS this season, so the Bison could benefit from another year of his play.
    If I understand everyone's angle, their saying Cole will leave if Cam stays but will stay if Cam leaves. Correct?
    So you're willing to trade the one Cam year for two Cole years. Correct?
    What is to say he wouldn't play a year and enter the portal? Or the draft if he would have the success some of you think he would?
    I know this is just a forum and the point if these discussions is purely entertainment, but some of you sound like the overbearing future motherinlaw taking over the wedding planning!
    One important distinction imo is some think we would be trading 1 yr of Cam for no years of Cole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cam Miller has developed into one of hell of a QB. I’d rank home right up there with our best ever in FCS. Seems like people are blaming him for our failures—a few losses (which, compared to 95% of FCS teams are not that), when, in reality, the failures have come from others, like playcalling, poor defensive play, poor line play, etc. (et. al?).

I’m a big supporter of Cam. And that’s not a knock on CP … Cam is a great player/QB IMO. He makes throws that Jensen, Walker and Stick didn’t or couldn’t. Doesn’t have the arm talent Wentz did, but I think he is overall a better FCS QB than Wentz. They all had their individual skill sets.

And I’ll defend this post: Bring it.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.