Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    this is way too obvious for tjamz

he's used to thinking in 4d libertarian chess. i'm sure his solution involved enslaving all the children in three african villages in the off season and having them turn the field around or something.
    No kidding. I mean the nfl plays games in Europe with no problems and those guys drive on the wrong side of the road eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Your past evaluation history proceeds you at this juncture. So cant take this with any seriousness. Not to mention you like to make noise.
    Nick Mertens would of been all American in 2012-2018 offenses
    Jose was just a troll.
    Zeb was screwed with Tyler Roehl trying to run QB designed runs with him & not let him sling it (except at end of halves & saw that) Now he's a SEC QB
    pretty sure I was on Trey Lance before anyone.
    .so yea. believe what ya want
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Jose was just a troll.
    Zeb was screwed with Tyler Roehl trying to run QB designed runs with him & not let him sling it (except at end of halves & saw that) Now he's a SEC QB
    I believe the children are our future...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You stay the hell away from my kids you dang weird oh.

Lardsin must go!

Jose was just a troll.
    How’d zeb do last weekend
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sure, but we're still in the "teach them well" phase.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You stay the hell away from my kids you dang weird oh.
    They can come and play my P S Fiiiiiiiiiive!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fall Camp / Scout Team 2021 from an insider and the 1 practice I watched. Heck re watch the QBU series that featured Cole. they show you just enough of COLE , cuz if they showed you whole bunch of his Fall Camp throws you'd be like. WOW he's the best passer of the bunch
    FWIW - I watched Cole's episode of QBU and was very underwhelmed and wondered where the hype was coming from. To date, I've seen a bit of HS film and one specific pass that was cherry picked for video during fall camp. Other than that, I see absolutely nothing that tells me that he's even remotely able to step in now. Hell, even the way he holds himself - kinda sans swagger, at least in the video, tells me that he's not ready. Although admittedly, that's probably had a decent amount of time to improve.

Also FWIW - There are few people, whether they are supposed "insiders" or not, that I would trust with making an assessment such as is being discussed on BV regarding Cole. You are certainly not one of those people.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    FWIW - I watched Cole's episode of QBU and was very underwhelmed and wondered where the hype was coming from. To date, I've seen a bit of HS film and one specific pass that was cherry picked for video during fall camp. Other than that, I see absolutely nothing that tells me that he's even remotely able to step in now. Hell, even the way he holds himself - kinda sans swagger, at least in the video, tells me that he's not ready. Although admittedly, that's probably had a decent amount of time to improve.

Also FWIW - There are few people, whether they are supposed "insiders" or not, that I would trust with making an assessment such as is being discussed on BV regarding Cole. You are certainly not one of those people.
    Kev, we got doubter over here!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

Got a feeling we’ll get to eyeball some Cole Payton somewhere around the 50:00 minute mark in this Saturday’s game or thereabouts if history repeats itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.