Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam Hunter is Transferring

Default Re: Cam Hunter is Transferring

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    “Bisonville” and “connoisseur” are two words you don’t normally find in the same sentence. But I guess anything is possible in the time of Corona.
    But Bisonville and dickheads go together like tailgating and beer.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    But Bisonville and dickheads go together like tailgating and beer.
    Isn’t that why we are all here? Dickheads, tailgating, and beer?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Isn’t that why we are all here? Dickheads, tailgating, and beer?
    Probably. Oh, and science. Even though I don't trust it. If science was any good, it would be able to tell us how many people fall off the earth every year instead of promoting the false round earth crap. Oh, I know...they have a "consensus".

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Probably. Oh, and science. Even though I don't trust it. If science was any good, it would be able to tell us how many people fall off the earth every year instead of promoting the false round earth crap. Oh, I know...they have a "consensus".
    Bisonville: Your best source for science news.

Tony, add to homepage please?
    Last edited by heffray; 05-05-2020 at 04:25 PM.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

While I'm super bummed about this news, it doesn't come as a big surprise. Cam is a great player, solid defender, good shooter, etc. This is one of those situations where the players style and the coaches style were not a match. Tyson and Cam were close and you could add Vinnie in there too so now that the other two are gone, a clean slate for his last year to play in an offense that fits his style makes sense. I wish him the best, I'd love to see him land at a place like Wichita St that would be closer to home and run a more up tempo offense that fits his game. I doubt he ends up at another Summit League school which UMKC will be again next year.

From the release it sounds like Cook is starting ready to go. I like Knoteck at the 2 as well but this could also lead to Skunberg getting some playing time right away and obviously the new signing McKinney will play right away to backup Carter.

yea, Tyson leaving is a big point. those 2 were besties.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    While I'm super bummed about this news, it doesn't come as a big surprise. Cam is a great player, solid defender, good shooter, etc. This is one of those situations where the players style and the coaches style were not a match. Tyson and Cam were close and you could add Vinnie in there too so now that the other two are gone, a clean slate for his last year to play in an offense that fits his style makes sense. I wish him the best, I'd love to see him land at a place like Wichita St that would be closer to home and run a more up tempo offense that fits his game. I doubt he ends up at another Summit League school which UMKC will be again next year.

From the release it sounds like Cook is starting ready to go. I like Knoteck at the 2 as well but this could also lead to Skunberg getting some playing time right away and obviously the new signing McKinney will play right away to backup Carter.
    Wichita did have a bunch of guys transfer out I believe

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Wichita did have a bunch of guys transfer out I believe
    Cam tells me he is looking everywhere, Power 5 teams, Mid level, D2's. No idea what's going to happen and he wishes all of us the best and thanks all of us for supporting him and he loved his time at NDSU.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Best of Luck to Cam in his future; that being said----Next Man Up!! I'd GUESS his style (keeping ball in his hands trying to score often) didn't match Richman's style (move the ball around the perimeter for 20 seconds till defense is out of position--hopefully). Cam a good spot up shooter---best hair on team (in purple) just didn't create for others or take care of the ball as much as I'd like. I'd guess he ends up at a D2 school closer to home.

pretty quiet on his landing spot , probably not the best time to garner attention when this virus has shut down everything.
    Cam did retweet his buddy going to Sam Houston State, thats all i've seen.