Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam Hunter is Transferring

Default Re: Cam Hunter is Transferring

The only reason he was ever in the rotation was because he was Richman's first big recruit, should have transferred out long before the time he did. Miller is an example of the player you want to transfer, he just wasn't good enough. Big E was more of a rotational guy, sometimes you do lose a guy because they are ready to move on and do something beyond sports.

I get what you are talking about in regards to Khy, Deng and Cam. Those were guys that would have started and played major roles.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

So where does he go? USD? UMKC ORU? D2?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I think my frustration isn’t necessarily around the numbers, but more so the context of these departures.

1) Cam, Deng and Khy figured to be starters and the team was going to depend on them the next year.
    2) Dylan Miller and Spencer E were starter/heavy rotation guys that were going to give us a lot of minutes before they left.

Three transferred to lesser programs/situations. One quit playing altogether and Deng transferred to an arguably better program. None of these transfers appeared to be about being buried on a depth chart or were transferring up to a major program (similar to a Jabril situation). I’d understand if these were guys looking at riding the pine, but these are guys that when you look at the roster at the end of the previous season you would’ve thought they would play a major role.
    Spencer E left because he got accepted into medical school. Didn't he? I'd say he probably made the right decision. Get that clock running for med school as quick as possible before he starts making money doing what he is trained for.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So where does he go? USD? UMKC ORU? D2?
    yikes. ORU would crush my soul.

I could see UMKC. I could even see Kansas State or Missouri or Kansas (his dads alma mater) as a 6th man type obviously
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yikes. ORU would crush my soul.

I could see UMKC. I could even see Kansas State or Missouri or Kansas (his dads alma mater) as a 6th man type obviously
    Lakes is an acquired taste. It's subtle but once you gain an appreciation... It's really quite special.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Lakes is an acquired taste. It's subtle but once you gain an appreciation... It's really quite special.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Spencer E left because he got accepted into medical school. Didn't he? I'd say he probably made the right decision. Get that clock running for med school as quick as possible before he starts making money doing what he is trained for.
    I believe it was dental school but it really does not matter. I liked the way he played and a good team player. Minutes of playing time just were not on his side and is was not the best on the team. Still enjoyed his play.

Will miss Cam but sometimes it is just best to put yourself in a better position to excel.
    Plenty of minutes to fill with incoming players. I hope they are all up to it. Should be fun to watch.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I’m a connoisseur of fine dickheads.

...that doesn’t sound right. That can’t be right...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m a connoisseur of fine dickheads.

...that doesn’t sound right. That can’t be right...
    You are on Bisonville...you couldn't be anything but...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You are on Bisonville...you couldn't be anything but...
    “Bisonville” and “connoisseur” are two words you don’t normally find in the same sentence. But I guess anything is possible in the time of Corona.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery