Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on 2020 attendance

Default Re: Thoughts on 2020 attendance

Wont know what we will be doing until we get closer to the season.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I would go to every home game, Oregon and USD if the season does occur. Too much fear in this country. As long as you are healthy the risk is so very low. Need to change the ending of the national anthem to the land of the lockdown and the home of the scared.
    Same for me. I will be careful about touching surfaces though. I haven't touched the banisters in the dome in a couple of years since I saw a guy sneeze in his hand and wipe it on the banister .

On the bright side it might make it easier for some young folks to get some solid season tickets now that the old farts may be stuck at home lmao.

I kid. Sucks all around. Hoping things are settled down by then.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Same for me. I will be careful about touching surfaces though. I haven't touched the banisters in the dome in a couple of years since I saw a guy sneeze in his hand and wipe it on the banister .
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    On the bright side it might make it easier for some young folks to get some solid season tickets now that the old farts may be stuck at home lmao.

I kid. Sucks all around. Hoping things are settled down by then.
    I'm coughing, sneezing, farting, and then touching everything in the dome until I get front row 50 yardline seats baby! Thanks bisonville!

Lardsin must go!

We haven't put in our single-game ticket requests through Team Makers yet. I would say we probably won't be going since I don't want to be a carrier that brings the virus to my elderly parents or others with pre-existing conditions.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Two road games should provide safe social distancing: Indiana State and Missouri State

533 In a row

I would expect anyone that truly believes we should not be opening back up the country until we have a vaccine for Covid-19, to also not be at a Bison football game until we have a vaccine. Anything else would be hypocritical.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    I would expect anyone that truly believes we should not be opening back up the country until we have a vaccine for Covid-19, to also not be at a Bison football game until we have a vaccine. Anything else would be hypocritical.
    I will not be at any events of any sort until there is a vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I understand if you have an existing condition. If not, maybe you should stop driving or riding in a motor vehicle as there is lots of risk with that.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I think many will be surprised at the number of people with this viewpoint. With every game televised, it's not worth it. I am in a high risk group, but I'm not just thinking of me and mine. We sit next to an elderly couple who can barely make it up the stairs, and I'll be damned if I unknowingly infect them. Of course, I doubt they'll be there either.

...and that's if there are games.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif