Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kepouras in transfer portal

Default Kepouras in transfer portal

Apparently he has entered the portal as a graduate transfer.
    I didn’t think too much about it, not in a place to look up what year he was.
    Then Jeff tweeted this interesting tidbit:

On the Jimmy Kepouras topic, his Division I eligibility clock started back in 2015. His eligibility at the D-1 level has run out. Once your clock starts it doesn’t stop at D-I. It can stop at the D-II level. Jimmy can play D-II next season with this transfer.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default Re: Kepouras in transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently he has entered the portal as a graduate transfer.
    I didn’t think too much about it, not in a place to look up what year he was.
    Then Jeff tweeted this interesting tidbit:

On the Jimmy Kepouras topic, his Division I eligibility clock started back in 2015. His eligibility at the D-1 level has run out. Once your clock starts it doesn’t stop at D-I. It can stop at the D-II level. Jimmy can play D-II next season with this transfer.
    I didnt know that. Thanks
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I didnt know that. Thanks
    I don’t think you have to have twitter to read it, so this thread is interesting. We should hear more about how this works

https://twitter.com/bshawnmidcosn/st...132850689?s=21
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

So at D1 you get 5 years to play 4, right? At d2 you have 4 years of playing eligibility? I'm guessing he only played 3 years of the past 5 in school and can play a year of d2? Is this what is going on?

Does un_ count?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If someone could make this bigger!
    Attachment 9316

Attachment 9316
    That's what she said.

Attachment 9316
    Hail the BISON!!!

Wish him luck in his future endeavors. I wonder if he would have done this if there was a pro day?
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

looks like Mankato State Football players are really reaching out to Jimmy. They are showing a lot of respect/love for NDSU football, that's cool to see.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

He was a senior, so he couldn't have played another year for us anyways but I'm glad he is trying to keep playing at a lower level

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com