Thread: NDSU in Video Games

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU in Video Games

I was just wondering what video games can you play as NDSU? I know NCCA lawsuit got rid of these college sports video games. I am talking about old school games. Any of the EA sports football games etc. have NDSU actually in the game. I know some college football games had a create a team feature where I made NDSU. Only games I found that actually had NDSU in the game was 2009 and 2010 NCAA basketball. Is there any other games?

Default Re: NDSU in Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I was just wondering what video games can you play as NDSU? I know NCCA lawsuit got rid of these college sports video games. I am talking about old school games. Any of the EA sports football games etc. have NDSU actually in the game. I know some college football games had a create a team feature where I made NDSU. Only games I found that actually had NDSU in the game was 2009 and 2010 NCAA basketball. Is there any other games?
    I seem to recall NCAA Football (one of the later years, maybe even '14) having a make a team feature. People had downloads available for most every school but you had to put them into an FBS conference.

Beyond the games you mentioned I don't think NDSU has ever been represented.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I still play NDSU on NCAA Basketball 10 on my Xbox 360. I play a 30 year dynasty and sim most of the games to get through it quicker but by about year 5 or 6 I'm beating every team in the Summit League by 50+ points. The game does extend invites from more prestigious conferences but for some reason the path for NDSU is Summit->WCC->Pac 10 (was still 10 teams back then) instead of Summit->MVC/MAC->Big Ten/Big 12 or something like that. So by year 15 or so I'm making Final Fours with NDSU as a Pac 10 powerhouse.

It's a fun game but unless you already own it you probably don't want to try buying it unless you want to spent $100+ plus on a 10 year old game: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ncaa+bask...f=nb_sb_noss_2

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I still play NDSU on NCAA Basketball 10 on my Xbox 360. I play a 30 year dynasty and sim most of the games to get through it quicker but by about year 5 or 6 I'm beating every team in the Summit League by 50+ points. The game does extend invites from more prestigious conferences but for some reason the path for NDSU is Summit->WCC->Pac 10 (was still 10 teams back then) instead of Summit->MVC/MAC->Big Ten/Big 12 or something like that. So by year 15 or so I'm making Final Fours with NDSU as a Pac 10 powerhouse.

It's a fun game but unless you already own it you probably don't want to try buying it unless you want to spent $100+ plus on a 10 year old game: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ncaa+bask...f=nb_sb_noss_2
    You can pick it up for a lot less than that at Gamestop. Amazon's prices always get whacked out on discontinued items as a lot of times people just use a listing as a placeholder or a swing for the fences price.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The community for NCAA Football 14 is pretty good about having updated rosters. Been a few years since I did it but it seemed as though there was always an updated NDSU roster there.