Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    There was no "magic;" they simply started playing better soon after I made my statement. During their slump, I stated their body language looked bad - something most people can recognize. When the got out of their slump, their moxie was back. It's pretty simple stuff, but you an and your fellow F'Hawker fan, JBB, (there was wasn't "many") just kept digging yourselves a whole. Then again, being that you guys cheer on a team of losers and Nazi-sympathizers, maybe you don't know what a confident-looking team looks like to begin with, and hence, why you guys think your team has a "chance" to beat the Bison in football.
    Just a reminder, these are your posts the day before they went on a 27-13 run. Pretty impressive by a team that was broken and didn't have moxie, must have just needed the keen observation from an body language expert.

You continue on with your cruasade being the hero no one knew they needed, I'll let you get the last word in and continue your obsession with random internet people.

For the past few months, the fire and desire of the team has been seriously lacking and turning into fear, hence why I said the moxie has disappeared. Gotta play loose as a goose and mean as a moose.
    You might not know, but I do. Just need to understand body language. No moxie the past few months, but a whole lot of "oh crap" looks, especially on the faces of the pitchers.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Just a reminder, these are your posts the day before they went on a 27-13 run. Pretty impressive by a team that was broken and didn't have moxie, must have just needed the keen observation from an body language expert.

You continue on with your cruasade being the hero no one knew they needed, I'll let you get the last word in and continue your obsession with random internet people.
    Where in those quotes (which you keep taking out of context) am I claiming to be the Twins' hero? Before they went on that 27-13 run, remind me what their record was and how were they playing as team during the time-frame I was referring to? It was crap and crap. Nothing magically happened. They finally got it together until the playoffs (and the Yankees), especially the pitching, which, of course, you forgot to include this post:

Broadcast talking about about how the bullpen has turned things around since August 16th and how it correlated to the team taking charge of the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So do you now believe Bremer and Co. are also incorrect? Nothing but more B.S. from a "self-aware" F'Hawker who hides behind anonymity because in reality, your too F'Hawking scared to put your name to your trolling statements.
    Hail the BISON!!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    And most students don’t use the movie theater, bowling alley, rec center, pool...

I know everyone loves blowing up Chapo about everything but I agree with him. More visible sports programs absolutely helps out graduates, at least in my case it did. I meet with colleagues and clients all the time that ask about my NDSU polo and ring, comment about being a great program, how cool was it to go to school with Wentz, etc. Damn near everyone immediately after comments about how that’s all they know about ND but it’s something awesome to be known for.
    I don't know about other industries but I guarantee you in the Ag sector that having a national known football team has paid major dividends for job seekers throughout the Midwest. No longer are degrees from NDSU and SDSU lumped together by those hiring with UM, Iowa State, K-State, and Oklahoma State degrees. The Purdue guys still have their heads up their ass though...

This thread is a complete shit show at this point. I came here to see if there were any updates on the situation, instead I see a dick measuring contest of who hated lakes first, and who hates him most. And something about the Twins bullpen or some shit? lol get a grip guys.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison
    quit punching down man
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    This thread is a complete shit show at this point. I came here to see if there were any updates on the situation, instead I see a dick measuring contest of who hated lakes first, and who hates him most. And something about the Twins bullpen or some shit? lol get a grip guys.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Should this thread be moved & renamed to, "The Official Shit On Lakes No Matter What He Does Thread?"
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Should this thread be moved & renamed to, "The Official Shit On Lakes No Matter What He Does Thread?"
    Not a bad idea. Probably will be a pretty low traffic thread, tho...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There is zero chance the student fee will be raised. They looked at this not long ago.
    I guess my point is, if $100 is enough for students, then expect to lose more and more seats in football.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I guess my point is, if $100 is enough for students, then expect to lose more and more seats in football.
    Gotta be careful taking too many. Those are the people you want donations from in the future.
    College of Business Alumnus