Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

Default Re: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I played intramural sports and showed some college athletes how to drink when I was at ndsu. I sweat a little bit too. Was getting my ask kicked by a wrestler in basketball because he was taller then me so afterwards we decided to go in the wrestling room and since he already kicked my ass in basketball I said the heck with it I've got nothing to lose so I took a shot. Caught him off guard took him down and for an instant felt pretty good. Pissed him off and got my ass kicked after that. Also went to Rochester with the center fielder and took batting practice with him and his dad over at Rochester mayo. Oh yeah and then third semester I got the syllabus for phy ed and only showed up for flag football days. Totally dominated. Student teacher was so impressed she said i should show up every day! Oh yes and I also fired a pea from my spoon in the dining haul and managed to hit Bob babich with it. If i hadn't done these things I'm convinced ndsu wouldn't be where they are today. Oh yeah and Justin Fletschock is my cousin. No way ndsu could do it without me. I should get 100 points.
    Does your cousin remember Sammy? BTW, nice hit with the pea, but you should have tried something bigger and more solid. Maybe it would have put some sense into the knucklehead.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And I only went to ndsu for the free front row seat tickets and the football team wasn't even that good! But they were supposed to be! Damn how the times have changed.
    It sucked badly back then. How the heck could they let a team name Sue beat them?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Chris Moen's for his man ,
    talk about psycho, goto prairie and seek help
    maybe you and bison 4 life can get a 2 for 1

Fletch remembers me, as does wade whitworth, mike gunderson, kelly lancastor wayne gripentrog geezuz just stfu already . pretty sure unbison already had couple player debunk this already

no 1 here even likes you dude. run off and play with your hulk hogan doll
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Fletch remembers me, as does wade whitworth, mike gunderson, kelly lancastor wayne gripentrog geezuz just stfu already . pretty sure unbison already had couple player debunk this already

He has no choice as you're always hoarding the T Lance and P Sproles dolls.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Prove it that you were on the NDSU Baseball Team. If you were, your name would be in one of the numerous media guides they had that year.

In regards to needing “help,” remind me who is the felon and also throws his family under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Prove it that you were on the NDSU Baseball Team. If you were, your name would be in one of the numerous media guides they had that year.

In regards to needing “help,” remind me who is the felon and also throws his family under the bus.

This is tired and boring. I dont know if he was on the baseball team or not. Who gives a shit though?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    This is tired and boring. I dont know if he was on the baseball team or not. Who gives a shit though?
    I also give absolutely zero fucks.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I’ll stop when he stops ripping on every aspect of the university. He continues to whines about the staff, the facilities, the athletes, the recruits, the athletes we don’t have, and now, he whines the students aren’t paying enough, despite their costs being ten times more than what he (his parents) would have paid.

He’s not a fan, just another anti-NDSU troll posing as a Bison fan. He does it with his numerous social media accounts to go along with how he tries to represent our fan base as idiots when trolling every other fan site of teams that play NDSU in football.

No fan of NDSU, or any athletic team, acts this way.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abc123
    Grown ups don't either, yet here you are...
    And where are you Darrell? You lost any credibility on this forum, along with your fellow F'Hawker fan, JBB, last year when you wanted to claim that body language doesn't exist.

I will come after trolls who attack the institution I care about.
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    And where are you Darrell? You lost any credibility on this forum, along with your fellow F'Hawker fan, JBB, last year when you wanted to claim that body language doesn't exist.

I will come after trolls who attack the institution I care about.
    LOL. No one said body language didn't exist but not like you to argue the actual point, instead needing to frame it as something else.

I, along with many others, said that you were full of it when you made it clear that you were a self-proclaimed expert in body language, above and beyond what us mere mortals could comprehend, despite trends and results poking holes in what you claim you actually saw. Then somehow after you expert diagnose of the Twins' body language, something magically changed literally the day after your bold proclamation. No clue on what or how but whatever you thought you saw changed, but you had clearly been right (as you always are). As I've stated before, self-awareness is not your strong suit. Nor is your attempt at insults, but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    LOL. No one said body language didn't exist but not like you to argue the actual point, instead needing to frame it as something else.

I, along with many others, said that you were full of it when you made it clear that you were a self-proclaimed expert in body language, above and beyond what us mere mortals could comprehend, despite trends and results poking holes in what you claim you actually saw. Then somehow after you expert diagnose of the Twins' body language, something magically changed literally the day after your bold proclamation. No clue on what or how but whatever you thought you saw changed, but you had clearly been right (as you always are). As I've stated before, self-awareness is not your strong suit. Nor is your attempt at insults, but I digress.
    There was no "magic;" they simply started playing better soon after I made my statement. During their slump, I stated their body language looked bad - something most people can recognize. When the got out of their slump, their moxie was back. It's pretty simple stuff, but you an and your fellow F'Hawker fan, JBB, (there was wasn't "many") just kept digging yourselves a whole. Then again, being that you guys cheer on a team of losers and Nazi-sympathizers, maybe you don't know what a confident-looking team looks like to begin with, and hence, why you guys think your team has a "chance" to beat the Bison in football.
    Hail the BISON!!!