Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

Default Re: More Seats taken away from students- available for Season Tix

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Gotta be careful taking too many. Those are the people you want donations from in the future.
    That leads you to UND hockey. Alumni are more likely to care about the entire university and not just the sport they like to follow. If you take too many seats away from students, or you can't keep current students interested in sports while they're in school, then your fanbase shifts more and more to non-alumni over time. And that's UND hockey, where a huge chunk of the fanbase is willing to throw the entire university under the bus over a nickname because the hockey team is literally the only thing they care about. Would hate to see NDSU football go the same way(it's already getting uncomfortably close).

Gotta be careful taking too many. Those are the people you want donations from in the future.
    Oh yes of course, because these same students who don't want to pay for anything are going to someday be donors......lmfao!. Maybe NDSU should just stop making the students pay an activity fee, or better yet pay the students for coming to the games?
    Kids these days have such screwed up values and priorities. I can see it now, what did you do during college dad.....well son, we sat around and played a lot of video games and if we were really bored we went to the first 10 minutes of the football game. Crap, our Bison football team was so good they won most every game, and it would have been more interesting if we lost several times a year!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Oh yes of course, because these same students who don't want to pay for anything are going to someday be donors......lmfao!. Maybe NDSU should just stop making the students pay an activity fee, or better yet pay the students for coming to the games?
    Kids these days have such screwed up values and priorities. I can see it now, what did you do during college dad.....well son, we sat around and played a lot of video games and if we were really bored we went to the first 10 minutes of the football game. Crap, our Bison football team was so good they won most every game, and it would have been more interesting if we lost several times a year!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If speaking the truth makes me a grumpy old man then so be it!

It totally does. Don't ever change. Yag Bombs!!!!!!!

What do you think the odds are that a NDSU student who didnt go to the football games would be a donor to the football program later on in life?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What do you think the odds are that a NDSU student who didnt go to the football games would be a donor to the football program later on in life?
    13.4%

10char

I don't thing you would be able to handle the truth if compared your generation's struggles to the struggles of younger generations.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The issue I'm anticipating has little to do with the current crop of students.

Say in 5-10 years there is demand for 5-6K student seats like it was when I was in school and only 2500(just picking a number here) can go. That's over 1K fewer students every week in the some becoming more invested in the program/ university.
    College of Business Alumnus

Deadline has been extended until July 1 for those that want single game tickets through Teammakers. It's official, I got the email.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA