Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2020-2021 MBB Schedule

Default Re: 2020-2021 MBB Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Well I’d say they learned their lesson from football. They sure are staying hush hush about basketball schedule and attendance
    yea that's what i was thinking. they gonna wait until the last day ain't they?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea that's what i was thinking. they gonna wait until the last day ain't they?
    I guess?

I don’t get it. Say you’re working on it. Say there are a couple of seating options they’re working on. Say no attendance now, but maybe later. Say there are games. SAY SOMETHING. I don’t even know when the first game is and it should be like 3 weeks away? I mean they certainly know when at least their first game is going to be, right?

Do something between committing to an exact capacity and saying almost nothing about the upcoming season. I’ve gotten more info about the NDSU MBB season from the Summit League Twitter page than I have from the athletic department. I don’t even have Twitter...

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I guess?

I don’t get it. Say you’re working on it. Say there are a couple of seating options they’re working on. Say no attendance now, but maybe later. Say there are games. SAY SOMETHING. I don’t even know when the first game is and it should be like 3 weeks away? I mean they certainly know when at least their first game is going to be, right?

Do something between committing to an exact capacity and saying almost nothing about the upcoming season. I’ve gotten more info about the NDSU MBB season from the Summit League Twitter page than I have from the athletic department. I don’t even have Twitter...
    The problem is this is the situation across the NCAA, it's not just a local thing. Less than a month away from the season and if you look at ESPN I think less than 10 games total have both a date and time scheduled at this point. What we know so far is that the season kicks off on Nov 25th and as of right now NDSU is set to be in Milwaukee for a multi team event for the weekend with the first game on the 27th. If we have a game before than my bet would be it would be against the likes of Concordia, MSUM, VCSU or some other lower division local team.

The NCAA as usual has done a piss poor job of preparing for the season so I think a lot of things got left up in the air to be sorted out with no real guidelines on how to sort it out. When March Madness got cancelled they should have immediately went to work on plan A, B, C, D, etc. for how to go into this season so teams could schedule accordingly but even if they would have then you have conferences like the PAC-12 that throw a wrench in the whole thing anyway. It's a mess, it is what it is, at this point I'm just hoping some resemblance of a full college hoops season happens.

the december 22nd game against TCU is still on, per the NDSU MBB twitter account

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    the december 22nd game against TCU is still on, per the NDSU MBB twitter account
    Also just posted about 15 minutes ago that the MTE on the 27th at Milwaukee is where they'll "open the season"