Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 women transfer

Default Re: 3 women transfer

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    All true, but she was not in the starting rotation last year. She was normally the 1st person off the bench, maybe that's what you meant by rotation.
    She was moved out of the starting rotation late in the year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NESDBison View Post
    I really like all these moves. I posted awhile back that someone was going to have to go. I was not expecting that three would transfer out. I really feel that was an honest assessment on how the team direction had to go to get better. Sounds like KDeaton from UNC will be be a really nice addition to the guard rotation. I also think this move allows MGaislerova to come off the bench and have a very good chance of being the 6th man of the year in the SL. Pending Deaton can play this coming year??

My 20-21 starting 5

EDietz
    MOlson
    RCobbins
    KDeaton
    HHamling

MGaislerova
    I am with you on the moves. I think Coach Collins has a clear vison of what player type he wants and what direction to take this program. Vison has been lacking so long here. Onward and upward.
    Hope the players that are transferring out have success where they end up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am with you on the moves. I think Coach Collins has a clear vison of what player type he wants and what direction to take this program. Vison has been lacking so long here. Onward and upward.
    Hope the players that are transferring out have success where they end up.
    Agreed. Like how Jory is transforming the program.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://gobison.com/news/2020/4/15/n...ing-class.aspx

Plus 2 as listed on gobison.com thanks Road.

Northern Colorado transfer Kadie Deaton
    Iowa Western transfer Britney Epperson Melbourne, Australia

Deaton will sit out the 2020-21 season due to Nxxx transfer rules, but will apply for a waiver for immediate eligibility from the Nxxx
    I don’t get recruiting at all. We get Epperson over Amber Stevahn from BSC makes no sense. I watched a little bit of her highlights and no where near the player of Stevahn. Stevahn was a first team all American that led the nation in scoring and more. Just weird.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I don’t get recruiting at all. We get Epperson over Amber Stevahn from BSC makes no sense. I watched a little bit of her highlights and no where near the player of Stevahn. Stevahn was a first team all American that led the nation in scoring and more. Just weird.
    Perhaps Stevalhn chose not to come to NDSU, by her own choice. And then does it make sense?

Perhaps Stevalhn chose not to come to NDSU, by her own choice. And then does it make sense?
    No one would do that
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Nichole Scales transfers to Eckerd College in Florida Div II.

Brian Shawn had a real good interview with Jory that’s posted on his Twitter page. He said he’s never seen a player improve from June to March as much as Emily Behnke has.
    Last edited by NESDBison; 04-17-2020 at 03:36 AM.

Nicole is from "Chicagoland". (Her word)
    That's a long plane ride when her Dad (relatives) want to visit her.
    Chicago to Fargo was an easy hop.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Nicole is from "Chicagoland". (Her word)
    That's a long plane ride when her Dad (relatives) want to visit her.
    Chicago to Fargo was an easy hop.
    Chicagoland is one of the names they use for the area (similar to Northland). And Chicago to Florida may be a little longer, but it's just as easy of a flight and there are a TON of them to Tampa and probably cheaper. I did a random check for a weekend in May. I know now is not normal flight situations, but this probably is representative of the options. Leaving May 13 and returning May 18, I found a round trip flight from O-Hare to Tampa for $48! It was a 2 hour 40 minute flight. The cheapest flight to Fargo for the same dates was connecting flights through Minneapolis (4 hours 9 minutes total flying there and 3 hours 26 minutes returning) at $176. The direct flights were around 2 hours and the cheapest I found was $423. The biggest location advantage to NDSU would be proximity to road games.

Indy: I should have added the car drive as part of the time component. My mistake.
    My neighbors have a home there & they've told me stories about trying to get to the bank (or anywhere) and how terrible the traffic congestion is. The husband hates going there & wants to sell and move out of Florida because of the traffic.