Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 women transfer

Default Re: 3 women transfer

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    My newest question is this: during the Amy Ruley dynasty years how good was SDSU and USD back then and where during this period time between now and then did NDSU fall so far behind the mix in Womens Basketball recruiting and winning?
    Like 15 years ago? All started when we hired a coach that is currently coaching high school teams in Utah to winless seasons
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I asked in another thread but does anyone know what happened to Marie Olson?
    Yeah I’m super curious about this too. Even more so because her sister is still on the roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

My newest question is this: during the Amy Ruley dynasty years how good was SDSU and USD back then and where during this period time between now and then did NDSU fall so far behind the mix in Womens Basketball recruiting and winning?
    During the dynasty years, it was usually a 3-way battle in the conference with UND and Augustana.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah I’m super curious about this too. Even more so because her sister is still on the roster.
    She got hurt last year....knee, I believe. Then earlier this year Jordy said something like, "she's taking some time away from the game". Not exactly sure what that means. It's a tremendous commitment (playing but also rehab) and maybe she just lost the passion for it? Or maybe she's stepping away for a year and rehabbing and then will evaluate if she wants to try to play again later, I don't know.

I haven't heard more details than that.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks. I appreciate any info.

From 1986 to 2003 NDSU was in the D-II championship game 8 times, UND 3 times, and SDSU once. From 1993 to 2001 NDSU or UND was in the championship game. 4 straight titles for NDSU, followed by 3 for UND, and then 2nd place for each team in the next 2 years.
    It's OK to not be OK.