Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    21,403
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    682 yds and 9 TDs through four games. So that's good.

    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...61j6Gc.twitter

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    682 yds and 9 TDs through four games. So that's good.

    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...61j6Gc.twitter
    Allen Trieu knows!

    https://247sports.com/college/north-...ing-154112590/

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Parkers Prairie, MN
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I always laugh at lists like this that literally arent 80% NDSU players, and maybe 20% JMU or SDSU players. Literally a full belly laugh to believe that schools like Yale and so one are just HOTBEDS for NFL talent, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    3 things can be true at once:
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. The FCS is no longer the best option for NDSU
    3. The FCS absolutely does not care about football- and quite frankly, sucks at it.


  4. #24

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I always laugh at lists like this that literally arent 80% NDSU players, and maybe 20% JMU or SDSU players. Literally a full belly laugh to believe that schools like Yale and so one are just HOTBEDS for NFL talent, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    The Ivy League schools tend to do pretty well for top end recruits. Obviously their academic profiles are the main reason for that but those schools like Harvard, Yale, and Princeton always get a handful of recruits with P5 offers and they beat NDSU head-to-head a lot more often than most other FCS schools. I just don't think they have the depth of recruiting classes that an MVFC team would and they don't allow players to take (non-medical) redshirts so their depth isn't near what an elite FCS team would have.

    If I'm elected President of the United States tonight I will force the Ivy League to participate in the FCS playoffs.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Sheyenne defeats Bismarck 28-21 in semis.
    Advances to face Bismarck Century next Friday in a battle of undefeated teams in the title game.

    Barika Kpeenu with 155 total yards, 3 TD’s - 1 yard run, 36 yard reception, 13 yard run

    Kellen Entz (2022 NDSU interest) clinching the game with an INT.

    https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...Lw2n4g.twitter

    First Down Friday video recaps

    https://www.inforum.com/sports/67526...-recap-Week-11
    Last edited by bruinbison; 11-07-2020 at 01:06 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Barika Kpeenu now listed as a 3 star recruit by 247.

    https://247sports.com/player/barika-kpeenu-46099411/

    If I am reading this correctly, his 85 rating - if it holds - would be 2nd All-Time for a Bison recruit!!!
    Thank you Allen Trieu!

    (current Bison QB Cam Miller is 85.99)

    From Dom’s Forum summary:

    Barika Kpeenu (West Fargo Sheyenne) - West Fargo Sheyenne had its title dreams ended by Bismarck Century in the 3A title game last Friday, finishing the season with a 7-1 record. Kpeenu's last game was a forgetful one, but his season was tremendous. Kpeenu ran for 1,392 yards and 17 touchdowns, while adding another 211 receiving yards and two touchdowns. He also added a kick return for a touchdown. All around another sensational year, en route to being named a first team all-state player.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    25,548
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Barika Kpeenu now listed as a 3 star recruit by 247.

    https://247sports.com/player/barika-kpeenu-46099411/

    If I am reading this correctly, his 85 rating - if it holds - would be 2nd All-Time for a Bison recruit!!!
    Thank you Allen Trieu!

    (current Bison QB Cam Miller is 85.99)

    From Dom’s Forum summary:
    Star rankings are dumb anyways. Jabril Cox was a 2 star

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Star rankings are dumb anyways. Jabril Cox was a 2 star
    sigh......

    Would you rather Allen Trieu (who reviews more film than most)
    had downgraded the Bison prospect, who’s commitment thread this is?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,877
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    sigh......

    Would you rather Allen Trieu (who reviews more film than most)
    had downgraded the Bison prospect, who’s commitment thread this is?
    agree with Bruin here.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Barika Kpeenu

    Barika Kpeenu named to ND AAA 1st Team All-State as a RB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •