Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BlueBisonRock aka Rod Ehni aka simply "Rock"

Default BlueBisonRock aka Rod Ehni aka simply "Rock"

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I have to announce the passing of a true Bisonville legend, BlueBisonRock. I am tearing up just thinking about it. Please keep his family in your prayers.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/r...Dpe8O22Od3YAf4

I really need some cheering up after this....please share your favorite Rock memories. I will simply post one of my favorite photos he took of my kids:

Default Re: BlueBisonRock aka Rod Ehni aka simply "Rock"

RIP Rock RIP

The Pic in my Signature was taken by Rock of my now 15 year old daughter at NDSU's first trip to the Dance. It was a great day and so happy we got to spend it with Rocky and also the conversations in the years after. Thanks for the memories Rock

I know my sig pic bothered him with it being blurry but to me it captured that memory perfectly as my daughter didn't sit still chearing all game and that's why its been in my sig for over a decade.

I just grabbed my best bottle of scotch and there was just enough left for one for me and to pour the last one out for Rock.

Goodbye Rock

RIP Rock.

I joined this board In 2009, we’ll after BBR and a bunch of the few bison faithful. I ran my mouth like a young idiot (and still do from time to time)... when I moved back to the area in 2018 I was invited to his tailgate and chatted with him for a long time. He introduced me to his wife and made me feel at home. I was going through a ton of shit at this time and without going into it, his cordiality, and others at TOHBTC, really gave me hope. Thankful for them and Rock specifically. Rest In Peace, good man.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I was at a coaches caravan at Huberts in Minneapolis with Rock. They were selling NDSU pint glasses that night. He and I split a case. Tonight, Im drinking out of one of those glasses, the matching ones are at his house in Rochester. This one's for you BBR. Love you brother. You will be missed.

20210408_204713.jpg
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

RIP Rock. He would sometimes leave funny comments on reps. He was a good guy.

dude... me, savvy, endzone, longhorn have a text string going and I just told them.

I'm glad we made him smile and giggle everytime he came over.

whenever Rock walked over to the frisco cruiser with his camera, he would do so by himself, almost incognito while we are all being wild and crazy and he'd just come up with his camera showing us pics from the last 5 minutes while we drowned him in endzone bombs/bison bombs & we all giggled and patted him on the back.

always smiles, even when we were bitching about Vigen, he was always just smiling at us .

RIP dude. will miss ya

(ps- not to go on a tangent here, but NDSU tailgating is bigger than most people understand, there was alot of people that NEVER ever would be together, different walks of lives, friends, family, politics, whatever... but at NDSU Tailgating, there was always "THAT GUY" you saw every tailgate for NDSU and that was it and you had a fucking beer and awesome good time together briefly )
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    dude... me, savvy, endzone, longhorn have a text string going and I just told them.

whenever Rock walked over to the frisco cruiser with his camera, he would do so by himself, almost incognito while we are all being wild and crazy and he'd just come up with his camera showing us pics from the last 5 minutes while we drowned him in endzone bombs/bison bombs & we all giggled and patted him on the back.

always smiles, even when we were bitching about Vigen, he was always just smiling at us .

RIP dude. will miss ya

(ps- not to go on a tangent here, but NDSU tailgating is bigger than most people understand, there was alot of people that NEVER ever would be together, different walks of lives, friends, family, politics, whatever... but at NDSU Tailgating, there was always "THAT GUY" you saw every tailgate for NDSU and that was it and you had a fucking beer and awesome good time together briefly )
    For those who don’t think Chapo has a soul...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

If bisonville had a retweet button.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

RIP dude. will miss ya

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Condolences to the family. Rip rock
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

RIP Legend!