Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching old Games online

Default Re: Watching old Games online

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Great now I'm pissed off all over again....

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Great now I'm pissed off all over again....
    I think the color of the field has you seeing red!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the History of Greatness doc had the clearest view of the "non-fumble" that I've ever seen. I was watching the game down in Louisiana and I think that channel was still in SD. All of the replays I've seen since have been pretty blurry/pixelated too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I think the History of Greatness doc had the clearest view of the "non-fumble" that I've ever seen. I was watching the game down in Louisiana and I think that channel was still in SD. All of the replays I've seen since have been pretty blurry/pixelated too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    So many things in that game piss a guy off. Right before EW's second TD there was a third down pass that clearly bounced off the turf and the refs said it was a catch for a first down, replay official Fette says the call on the field stands, another WTF call from him! Was he on EW's payroll? The very next play Jones goes 69 yards for the TD. Late 4th qtr up 7 and driving to put the game away and Richards is pulled down by an EW player and gets a PF that essentially kills the drive and we end up having to punt. Code green had a rough game, especially that last drive, gave up a about 3 4th down plays that could have ended it. Extremely maddening to watch it all over again........ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So many things in that game piss a guy off. Right before EW's second TD there was a third down pass that clearly bounced off the turf and the refs said it was a catch for a first down, replay official Fette says the call on the field stands, another WTF call from him! Was he on EW's payroll? The very next play Jones goes 69 yards for the TD. Late 4th qtr up 7 and driving to put the game away and Richards is pulled down by an EW player and gets a PF that essentially kills the drive and we end up having to punt. Code green had a rough game, especially that last drive, gave up a about 3 4th down plays that could have ended it. Extremely maddening to watch it all over again........ugh
    Good summary of the WTF moments in that game. Makes me wonder if during this run any teams NDSU beat to keep going in the playoffs ever had this many legit issues in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Good summary of the WTF moments in that game. Makes me wonder if during this run any teams NDSU beat to keep going in the playoffs ever had this many legit issues in one game.
    That game sucked. No shortage of excitement but the result was so depressing. Sat at the Denny's by the Spokane airport and got friggin drunk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the past, I have seen the Richmond vs UND game on Youtube. It is especially is fun to watch the 4th quarter. Now the game has disappeared from Youtube. Guessing that the UNDies have pulled it off the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    That game sucked. No shortage of excitement but the result was so depressing. Sat at the Denny's by the Spokane airport and got friggin drunk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yeah their running back had what 160 yards rushing the 1st half? We couldnt stop there air game. Every time we scored they responded. It was a hell of a finish.
    Cant really say we deserved to win.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Taiwan Jones, right? That kid was fast.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif