Thread: 2021 season countdown - 95 days until Bison football!

Default 2021 season countdown - 95 days until Bison football!

Here is #95 for the 16 time National Champions the North Dakota State University Bison.

BRENDAN
    COOK
    POSITION Defensive End
    HEIGHT 6-3
    WEIGHT 237
    CLASS Sophomore
    HOMETOWN Libertyville, Ill.
    HIGH SCHOOL Libertyville HS

Biography
    2019 SEASON (FRESHMAN): Played in two games of the first four games before missing the remainder of the season with an injury...Impressed in his college debut with three tackles in the win at Delaware including a sack and forced fumble...Also had three tackles the following week in a home victory over UC Davis.

2018 SEASON (REDSHIRT): Took a redshirt year with the Bison and did not play in any games.

HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Libertyville High School...Two-year starter for coach Mike Jones...Played defensive end and tackle, outside linebacker and tight end...All-conference as a senior making 67 tackles with 16 tackles for loss, eight sacks and 14 pass breakups...Had 120 tackles, 17 sacks, 23 TFLs and 24 breakups in two varsity seasons...Also competed in volleyball and basketball.

PERSONAL: Majoring in marketing with a minor in psychology...Son of David and Tracy Cook...Has two sisters, Mackenzie and Kaitlin.

Good luck with the upcoming season and in the classroom Brandan.

Go Bison!

Dewey

Default Re: 2021 season countdown - 95 days until Bison football!

I get bitched at for starting a new thread once a month and you are about to do 96 of them I approve

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I get bitched at for starting a new thread once a month and you are about to do 96 of them I approve
    The Bisonville gods must be smiling down on me

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    The Bisonville gods must be smiling down on me

Dewey
    TIL HerdBot is a god.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery