View Poll Results: Whose Tears are Sweeter?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bunnies'

27 69.23%
  • F'n Hawks'

12 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll on Tears

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Poll on Tears

From a younger fan's perspective, Bunnies. They are our new rival after UN_ stayed D2 and SDSU came up to D1 with us.

SDSU has been far more competitive in the main-stream sports. Football and Basketball being the main ones.

Not to mention SDSU fans, and staff it seems, publicly and often show their hate for NDSU. You don't have to look far.

And from personal experience, SDSU fans are much ruder and more annoying. Seriously bunny dummy turd fans?! Throwing beer bottles and insults at the BAND?!

The 2 closest teams in our division have the ugliest green and blue colors known to man

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Where's the "All of the above" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Where's the "All of the above" option?
    So, you are saying mix them together and get 2x the tears? Sounds good
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Beating SDSU is sweet on three levels: It's a meaningful game, their teams are good, and they're a rival.

Beating UND is sweet on one level: Beating UND causes their entire fanbase to go dark for weeks. The BB game was a rare exception in which the UND game was meaningful... but it was only a game for 5 minutes and it was an indictment of the Summit League overall.

If you made a highlight tape of NDSU v UND games, "Smack My Bitch Up" would be the obvious soundtrack.
    Last edited by tony; 03-14-2020 at 03:35 PM. Reason: their there they're