Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tournament 2020

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

Im not sure where I posted the toilet paper sock picture but I also put it on my story for snapchat I didn't make this next picture but got it sent to me from snapchat. Everyone having a good laugh because I have a feburary birthday.

Snapchat-1593603966.jpg

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If that's what we're saying then we say that every single year during flu season.
    Nonsense. Every single year we have a flu vaccine and significant resources are committed to getting people to use it.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Nonsense. Every single year we have a flu vaccine and significant resources are committed to getting people to use it.
    And yet every year people die from the flu.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You don't know if you have this for 2 weeks, you can spread it to tons of people before you know it.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I'm not saying that the flu is on par with coronavirus but I've seen some pretty ridiculous things floating around like "If these sports cancellations/postponements save one life it is worth it". We've been killing people by spreading infectious diseases at large gatherings for many years. Sooner or later we're going to have to do the same thing with coronavirus. I'm all for waiting until we have a better handle on it but there is no hiding from it. People will die from it and that's tragic but it's unavoidable.

Bisonator has this figured out. What a genius

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Everybody dies and people are going to die from this, just like they do from the flu. They're trying to prevent a situation where they don't have to chose between who lives and who dies. It's happening in Italy right now. They don't have enough hospitals, or medical providers in the country to help everybody. They have doctors who are actually infected with the coronavirus helping other patients with the coronavirus because they can't send providers home. The country is mandating it. They have doctors in this very situation that have died while working because they aren't getting the help they need. Doctors are having to choose which patients they can help, and which ones they cannot. They are sending people to shelters with no medical care to stop the spread because they don't have enough hospital rooms. They have patients sleeping on the floor, up to 4 or 5 in the same room. They also had less people infected just 3 weeks ago then the US has currently. Their situation is dire and it happened in less than 3 weeks.

Because of measures that the US has taken, it's probably not going to be that bad. Lets hope because that would be absolute chaos in our country and would change our way of life moving forward. 5 days ago, there was 500 people diagnosed with Coronavirus. In 5 days that number has quadrupled to around 2,000 and continues to escalate at a higher percentage. The main issue is nobody in the country is vaccinated, so there is no telling how many people will need hospitalization in the next 3 months, let alone next month.
    0% he takes this 100% accurate post and learns from it

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The point is those people die every day from one reason or another. Sorry but that's reality. You are going to die one day that's a fact jack.
    That’s a pretty flippant attitude I would say.

Nobody cheats the reaper forever. That is true. I’ve personally stared him down once and I’m not eager for the second encounter.

I will suggest to you that when that day finally comes when one of “those people” happens to share your genes then your attitude is going to change rather dramatically.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Everybody dies and people are going to die from this, just like they do from the flu. They're trying to prevent a situation where they don't have to chose between who lives and who dies. It's happening in Italy right now. They don't have enough hospitals, or medical providers in the country to help everybody. They have doctors who are actually infected with the coronavirus helping other patients with the coronavirus because they can't send providers home. The country is mandating it. They have doctors in this very situation that have died while working because they aren't getting the help they need. Doctors are having to choose which patients they can help, and which ones they cannot. They are sending people to shelters with no medical care to stop the spread because they don't have enough hospital rooms. They have patients sleeping on the floor, up to 4 or 5 in the same room. They also had less people infected just 3 weeks ago then the US has currently. Their situation is dire and it happened in less than 3 weeks.

Because of measures that the US has taken, it's probably not going to be that bad. Lets hope because that would be absolute chaos in our country and would change our way of life moving forward. 5 days ago, there was 500 people diagnosed with Coronavirus. In 5 days that number has quadrupled to around 2,000 and continues to escalate at a higher percentage. The main issue is nobody in the country is vaccinated, so there is no telling how many people will need hospitalization in the next 3 months, let alone next month.
    The doctor I heard this morning said don't be alarmed or surprised by the extreme changes in cases coming out in the next few days due to tests being made available and they're allowed to test more probable cases due to tests finally making it out as they had limited tests to do before.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Actually the high school seniors are the ones who are going to get the worst end of this deal. Feel sorry for them.

Lardsin must go!