Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, you’re not. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nailed it is my guess...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

NCAA is considering announcing the bracket on Sunday, just to show what could have been. I like the idea but not sure how they know who would have won in the conferences that weren't finished.

I don't think we are overreacting on shutting everything down. In fact I wish things had been taken more seriously to begin with and maybe it wouldn't be this bad. And no, I'm not paranoid. I don't even bother to get a flu shot.

Here's the link to the bracket story. I hope they find a way to at least set up the bracket and we can all ponder what could have been but wasn't meant to be.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ncaa-re...203823193.html

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    NCAA is considering announcing the bracket on Sunday, just to show what could have been. I like the idea but not sure how they know who would have won in the conferences that weren't finished.

I don't think we are overreacting on shutting everything down. In fact I wish things had been taken more seriously to begin with and maybe it wouldn't be this bad. And no, I'm not paranoid. I don't even bother to get a flu shot.

Here's the link to the bracket story. I hope they find a way to at least set up the bracket and we can all ponder what could have been but wasn't meant to be.

Get the tech nerds/gamers online and play the tournament. Give each school a few days to pick their gamer to rep. What game is popular now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Get the tech nerds/gamers online and play the tournament. Give each school a few days to pick their gamer to rep. What game is popular now?

You’d have to go back to like 2008 to get the latest ncaa college basketball game

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You’d have to go back to like 2008 to get the latest ncaa college basketball game
    Wtf, here I thought gamers would have been all over this shit?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Wtf, here I thought gamers would have been all over this shit?

The issue wasn't with the gamers. I believe it had to with the NCAA making good money with their licensing deals, which then allowed software companies to use athletes' likeness without them getting paid for it. The professional sports don't get away with this because the software companies have to also deal with the players association of each respective sport.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Back when I graduated from high school ALL male grads got a lottery number. Some of the lucky winners got an all expense paid trip to the other side of the globe to get their asses shot at.

I’m not going to feel too badly for the current crew.
    I've always wanted to say this...never had a good opportunity but...

OK BOOMER.

Coronavirus was designed by the Chinese to stop Jamestown High from defending their state championship. When they realized that wouldn't stop it, they hurt Jamestown's star player, when they realized that wouldnt stop it, they made some calls...
    College of Business Alumnus

this fn sux

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post

It's easy enough to just assume that chalk held in all the conference tournaments and put the bracket together. Joey Brackets does it all season long so it can't be that hard. I'm sure if it meant actually playing the tournament at some point every conference that didn't finish their tourney would be happy to give their autobid to highest remaining seed and call it good.

June or July Madness should still be a option if things change

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com