Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 243

Thread: NCAA Tournament 2020

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    12,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default NCAA Tournament 2020

    What Seed you all thinking?
    #14 seed for Sure, right? sneak into a #13??
    NDSU in the Big Dance again.

    NDSU at Omaha would be perfect. St Louis/Spokane not too shabby either.


    First and Second Rounds

    March 19 and 21
    Times Union Center, Albany, New York (Host: Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference)
    Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington (Host: University of Idaho)
    Enterprise Center, St. Louis, Missouri (Host: Missouri Valley Conference)
    Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida (Host: University of South Florida)
    March 20 and 22
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, North Carolina (Host: Atlantic Coast Conference)
    CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska (Host: Creighton University)
    Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, California (Host: Sacramento State University)
    Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland, Ohio (Host: Mid-American Conference/Cleveland State University)
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    1,892

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Would need help to get a 14 seed but you never know. I think they are still a 15 but 14 is possible.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,151

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    r the seminoles young? leanord hamilton intimidates me id like 2 avoid them--------what about vinny. vs cassious and sparty?? any team that wants it gonna get it but i think kansas is a good matchup 4 us

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    21,192

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Gonna be like a scrimmage vs the other team with nobody in the arena

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    473

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    What Seed you all thinking?
    #14 seed for Sure, right? sneak into a #13??
    NDSU in the Big Dance again.

    NDSU at Omaha would be perfect. St Louis/Spokane not too shabby either.


    First and Second Rounds

    March 19 and 21
    Times Union Center, Albany, New York (Host: Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference)
    Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington (Host: University of Idaho)
    Enterprise Center, St. Louis, Missouri (Host: Missouri Valley Conference)
    Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida (Host: University of South Florida)
    March 20 and 22
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, North Carolina (Host: Atlantic Coast Conference)
    CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska (Host: Creighton University)
    Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, California (Host: Sacramento State University)
    Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland, Ohio (Host: Mid-American Conference/Cleveland State University)
    I was thinking 14 as well. Oh my gosh, if we could get put in Omaha, that would be awesome. And if it's a winnable game, we might actually have a good cadre of fans there.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    r the seminoles young? leanord hamilton intimidates me id like 2 avoid them--------what about vinny. vs cassious and sparty?? any team that wants it gonna get it but i think kansas is a good matchup 4 us
    Kansas? Brutalizing interior, nations best halfcourt defense, that would be like the absolute worst possible matchup for ndsu.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    5,873
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    I think we are a lock for a 15. Depending on possible upsets, maybe a shot at a 14.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think we are a lock for a 15. Depending on possible upsets, maybe a shot at a 14.
    This is my understanding as well as what I’ve been told by people I consider smarter than myself. Easier 2nd round game tho? Lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bismarck
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I was thinking 14 as well. Oh my gosh, if we could get put in Omaha, that would be awesome. And if it's a winnable game, we might actually have a good cadre of fans there.
    That would be great! I already have tickets for Omaha.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,151

    Default Re: NCAA Tournament 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Kansas? Brutalizing interior, nations best halfcourt defense, that would be like the absolute worst possible matchup for ndsu.
    if u wanna crown there ass then crown em but id love a shot--------just seen one where we a 15 vs nova that would also have me licking my chops-------i think ur gonna see a vetereren fully loaded bison squad unleashed that first round playing a game of buckets with which very few teams will be able to handle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •