Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: SLT: FINALS vs UND

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SLT: FINALS vs UND

What really struck me last night was how loose yet confident NDSU was. They play like that again and they'll have a fair shot, especially if they get a 14 seed. Yesterday I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    nice info. kansas in omaha lets fn go round 2 we owe bill self and company 1!
    You want to be a 16?

Pretty clear we will be at least a 15, need some upsets for a 14.

Seems like that could get us sent to St Louis.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Hope you all had a good laugh last night. That was one of the more ridiculous performances I've seen.

I'm not a huge basketball guy, so I only watched the first 10 minutes, and had enough. Seems like UND played exceptionally bad (certainly not like their last games against USD or NDSU), but the Bison played exceptionally well. Great shooting and solid D.

Good luck dancing!

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    Hope you all had a good laugh last night. That was one of the more ridiculous performances I've seen.

I'm not a huge basketball guy, so I only watched the first 10 minutes, and had enough. Seems like UND played exceptionally bad (certainly not like their last games against USD or NDSU), but the Bison played exceptionally well. Great shooting and solid D.

Good luck dancing!
    Lol, let me guess... you’re super into badminton?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

The Undies made history yet again, THE LOSS BY 36 WAS THE LARGEST DEFICIT IN CONFERENCE HISTORY!! CONGRATS TO THEIR PLAYERS, COACHES, CHEERLEADERS AND THEIR BAND
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Likely 15 seed but maybe a 14. Teams to root against to get a 14: Colgate (Patriot), North Texas (CUSA), Vermont (America East), and Akron (MAC).

2/3 seeds are pretty fluid based on the big conference tourneys but teams like Florida St, Duke, and Kentucky. Pretty unlikely they play in Omaha. Where they play will depend on what site the top 4 seed in their pod is closest to and most projections I've seen have Kansas and Baylor in the Omaha pods. Unless Baylor drops to a 2 and NDSU stays at a 15 they won't be in Omaha.
    1 seed has lost 1 time in history of tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    You want to be a 16?
    Are you questioning Slick?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post

Good luck dancing!
    Your team was ice cold, probably from tired legs due to 3 games in 4 days? NDSU had 3 games in 5 days which is no cake walk either. Glad to see Stewart did not rack up 35 on us again, I think that was a lifetime game for him in GF.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

We finally made it to SF after reading about it all these years.
    Everything you posted was correct. Easy drive, nice place and great atmosphere.
    You could even eat the pretzels! We had great seats next to the bar.
    I did see some hockey sweaters.
    Our pep band was great. Theirs invisible. As was their student section after halftime.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans