Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SLT: FINALS vs UND

Default Re: SLT: FINALS vs UND

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I remember when they did it, and I think the logic was more metaphorical than geographic. I was trying to find an article that explained the name and the only one I found listed the current members at the time (2007).

ORU
    IUPUI
    Valparaiso
    Centenary
    Oakland
    Southern Utah
    Western Illinois
    Missouri-Kansas City

Valparaiso was on their way out that year. IPFW, NDSU, and SDSU were on their way in. So of that 8, only 2 are still there and 1 of them left for a few years. From the next year only 4 of the 10 are still there including the one who joined that year.
    Why not just The Summit Conference without the redundant League is my question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why not just The Summit Conference without the redundant League is my question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is no redundancy. It is just the Summit League. No conference in the name. Just like Horizon League, Patriot League, Pioneer League, and Ivy League.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Who successfully double teams a point guard?
    The answer you're looking for is nobody.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    So of that 8, only 2 are still there and 1 of them left for a few years. From the next year only 4 of the 10 are still there including the one who joined that year.
    Yep, if/when WIU realizes that they can no longer sustain a D1 athletic department and drops to D2 NDSU and SDSU will become the longest tenured members of the Summit League (since ORU left for a few years). That's pretty wild or pretty sad depending on your POV.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We need to start fast. UND has come out firing in both tourney games having double digit leads in the first half.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cannot let Marlon Stewart kill us single handedly like the last game in GF... who is going to play D on him? No way he gets 35 or more tonight...
    Let's Go Bison!!!

this teams been choppin wood all year-------greg shciano and all of us should b proud-------it hasnt been pretty but they made it gotta keep choppin 1 more game then the magic begins------marlan stewart doesnt scare me paul d2 saither doesn't scare me. there both over rated scrubs play big boy basketball and take care of buisness let cam get after his ass thats gona b fun 2 watch-------id also like 2 see him get switched on beat him up in the post with ward scrap greisal ect----------lets chop some wood tonite fellas and cut down some nets the steakz r high and so am i lets fn pump it up around here!!!!! '''

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Cannot let Marlon Stewart kill us single handedly like the last game in GF... who is going to play D on him? No way he gets 19 or more tonight...
    Fixed your post. I'd like to see Cam on him. Richman ought to sub a rotation of fresh guys all night long on him. Use up some fouls and MAKE HIM WORK ON DEFENSE!!!!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    this teams been choppin wood all year-------greg shciano and all of us should b proud-------it hasnt been pretty but they made it gotta keep choppin 1 more game then the magic begins------marlan stewart doesnt scare me paul d2 saither doesn't scare me. there both over rated scrubs play big boy basketball and take care of buisness let cam get after his ass thats gona b fun 2 watch-------id also like 2 see him get switched on beat him up in the post with ward scrap greisal ect----------lets chop some wood tonite fellas and cut down some nets the steakz r high and so am i lets fn pump it up around here!!!!! '''
    Must spread rep.....I hope to hell you are giving the pre-game speech. It's a free-for-all and this PBR's for you!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Man I miss golfing with Slick and his Faderade. Love that you still have the same avatar from like 2008.