Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Extend Richman now

Default Extend Richman now

1. I admit I was wrong.
    2. Talent in house right now is exceptional.
    3. He deserves an extension after he finally got this team to attack the basket.

Discuss.

Default Re: Extend Richman now

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    1. I admit I was wrong.
    3. He deserves an extension after he finally got this team to attack the basket.

Discuss.
    You’re not wrong about 2 and 3.
    I don’t know who talked to who but it sure was a nice change.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    1. I admit I was wrong.

Discuss.
    Dont you mean he let the team attack the basket?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

STOP THIS THREAD:

NDSU D1 record right now is 16-15

NDSU beat 2 teams that were 8-20 and 9-21 in the summit League.

Omaha was average and Vinnie/Ward/Cam took over.

no way you extend him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I don’t understand it. It’s like someone told him to cut the weave shit and then all the sudden we were good. I stopped watching early in the season and dismissed the team and the coach and I admit was probably wrong. Makes a man think what would’ve happened if SDSU beats WIU

I don't know, I think I would be eating crow if we would have beaten SDSU on the way . . . as it is I am very happy but still we beat Oral Roberts, Western Illinois, and Omaha. Omaha was a quality team all year and Western Illinois seemed to be dialed in for the tournament.

This team never really seemed to believe (or look like they believed . . . . ) they could beat SDSU. Really glad we are where we are but I still temper this. If there is an extension I hope it isn't like 7 years or something crazy. If he gets two or three so be it. Just don't want to give too big of a reward to someone when we were in all reality, middle of the pack in the Summit.

If he does get an extension someone needs to get in his ear to find an assistant that can get the area excited about basketball. The Shac is usually pretty dead. Maybe it's NDSU, maybe it's the league, maybe the building. I think it has a lot to do with not getting out there to local media (outside of 1660) and being a little bit of a salesman. If it's not him better find someone who is. Maybe winning will correct it by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    I don't know, I think I would be eating crow if we would have beaten SDSU on the way . . . as it is I am very happy but still we beat Oral Roberts, Western Illinois, and Omaha. Omaha was a quality team all year and Western Illinois seemed to be dialed in for the tournament.

This team never really seemed to believe (or look like they believed . . . . ) they could beat SDSU. Really glad we are where we are but I still temper this. If there is an extension I hope it isn't like 7 years or something crazy. If he gets two or three so be it. Just don't want to give too big of a reward to someone when we were in all reality, middle of the pack in the Summit.

If he does get an extension someone needs to get in his ear to find an assistant that can get the area excited about basketball. The Shac is usually pretty dead. Maybe it's NDSU, maybe it's the league, maybe the building. I think it has a lot to do with not getting out there to local media (outside of 1660) and being a little bit of a salesman. If it's not him better find someone who is. Maybe winning will correct it by itself.

The fans need to step up and attend the damn games.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post

To your final point, out maybe it was the second to last, I've heard kyon brown on 1660 more lately and he seems to have that fire. Maybe this team would be better if letting home be more of a face for the program.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

they attacked the basket because he read what we said on this forum IMO when they stunk in January............................
    Let's Go Bison!!!