Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Generations of Victory (NDSU Football Documentary)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Generations of Victory (NDSU Football Documentary)

Hmmmn. I wonder what the N behind fox sports stands for? I bet 80alum probably gets fox sports s. I do believe the direct TV sports pack carried all the fox sports channels. Probably how some watched.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it already was guaranteed, there was 4 seconds left ... even if he ran 20 more yards than slide after it hit 0:00 it wouldve looked so much better and America would've been talking about that walk off INT with 10,000 fans rushing the field immediately
    I would have basically died and gone to heaven immediately. The schadenfreude would have reached levels that previously would have been hitherto undreamed of. (Avengers quote for you, there)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Improving history
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3T_mOCuRB0

Heck how about he runs it back for a TD. Explosions go off. All the beautiful women tear off their tops and rush the field naked, including the JMU cheerleaders who give lap dances in front of the JMU bench. Meanwhile a plane carrying money has a malfunction and millions of dollars of cash rain down on the field. The beer vendors are so excited they rush the field and give free beer to everyone.
    Oh come on man let's be realistic here, the JMU cheerleaders would be doing more then lap dances.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    According to Wikipedia, FSN is carried across the Dakotas, Minnesota, and some of their programming is also carried in Wisconsin and the U.P. of Michigan. In other words -- prime Bison recruiting areas.

I also would have liked to see more of the past teams in a show with "Generations" in the title. That being said, every other FCS team (and most FBS teams) would love to have something like this produced about their program.
    That's my only real criticism of the show...would like to have seen more about the older teams. Could have easily been a two hour show.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    That's my only real criticism of the show...would like to have seen more about the older teams. Could have easily been a two hour show.
    I think that one problem is that there just isn't that much footage of those old games, and what remains is not very good quality. Heck, the media guide used to list every game NDSU played on TV, and it didn't even fill up a whole page.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I would have basically died and gone to heaven immediately. The schadenfreude would have reached levels that previously would have been hitherto undreamed of. (Avengers quote for you, there)
    absolutely. it wouldve been splashed on every sports twitter feed and tv replay, would've went viral dammit Jimmy Football!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm not sure what the complete coverage area that Fox Sport North covers, but with today's current issue and high school football players looking for something to watch, this could end up being a huge recruiting tool. It also helps that it is also on YouTube. Just showing the lineage of QBs from the past decade is going to help the program.
    Watched on YouTube, though it was okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk