Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations of Victory (NDSU Football Documentary)

Thumbs up Re: Generations of Victory (NDSU Football Documentary)

Teaser that was on a while ago...

https://vimeo.com/399229707

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: Generations of Victory (NDSU Football Documentary)

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Anyone know when they’ll do the season recap video? Maybe this year another dvd? Or a YouTube version like last year?
    I sent an e-mail to the Insiders show today asking about how those in Bison Nation who do not get Fox Sports North can view Generations of Victory, and if it would be available to purchase or view on a website after tomorrow's showing. I got busy with something else and just caught the end of their response as they were talking about end of season videos. Jeff said something about Jeremy just told us how to view Generations of Victory after Saturday. This was at about 12:27 PM so maybe discussed about 1:25 into the show. Now waiting for them to put the March 20 show on the list of recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I sent an e-mail to the Insiders show today asking about how those in Bison Nation who do not get Fox Sports North can view Generations of Victory, and if it would be available to purchase or view on a website after tomorrow's showing. I got busy with something else and just caught the end of their response as they were talking about end of season videos. Jeff said something about Jeremy just told us how to view Generations of Victory after Saturday. This was at about 12:27 PM so maybe discussed about 1:25 into the show. Now waiting for them to put the March 20 show on the list of recordings.
    Thanks for doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I did go back and listen to today's Insiders show. Beginning about 1:24:20 into the show my e-mail was discussed and Jeremy mentioned that following the Saturday 3:00 PM Generations of Victory on FSN it would be shown on KXJB in North Dakota at 4:00 PM CDT? on Monday. He did say there would be On Demand opportunities for people outside the area, timing not sure, on GoBison website.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Love it!!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Looks like it will air multiple times starting today. This is from my You Tube TV account

Screenshot_20200321-135109_YouTube TV.jpgScreenshot_20200321-135116_YouTube TV.jpg

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wow!! Just wow! Out of all the championship films that have come out, that one was by far the best. Linking the past to the present to the future. Amazing. Seeing old clips for the 60s to today, hearing Scottie Miller, gave me chills multiple times. This should be sent to every recruit. How could you not want to play for this program! Bison Pride!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

That was awesome!!!

For the love of all that is Holy is it FOOTBALL season yet!!!!!!!!!!!