View Poll Results: What School do you think Jabril will end up at?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • LSU

58 51.79%
  • Alabama

2 1.79%
  • Kansas State

23 20.54%
  • Missouri

5 4.46%
  • Texas

7 6.25%
  • Wisconsin

2 1.79%
  • Oklahoma State

2 1.79%
  • Iowa

1 0.89%
  • Texas A&M

0 0%
  • Other

12 10.71%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jabril Poll

Default Re: Jabril Poll

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    This feels like this is something that he wants to prove to himself more than a slight to NDSU. It definitely hurts not having him around as it was fun to brag about the defensive freak that could’ve started for any P5 school, but he graduated and fulfilled his commitment. The only thing that kind of bothers me here is that he announced he was returning and then pulled a 180. I know he was probably still making up his mind, but that just plays with the emotions a bit.

Ultimately, it is his gamble and his decision. I’ll still root for him and watch him play in the FBS. Once a Bison, Always a Bison cuts both ways IMO. We shouldn’t abandon our own just because we disagree with a decision they make AFTER graduation.
    it was too easy at NDSU basically, we dominate the fcs and these games. you can look back on the tape and see Jabril literally bored on some plays and wasn't as agggressive in the past.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it was too easy at NDSU basically, we dominate the fcs and these games. you can look back on the tape and see Jabril literally bored on some plays and wasn't as agggressive in the past.
    Load Management? /purple

This feels like this is something that he wants to prove to himself more than a slight to NDSU. It definitely hurts not having him around as it was fun to brag about the defensive freak that could’ve started for any P5 school, but he graduated and fulfilled his commitment. The only thing that kind of bothers me here is that he announced he was returning and then pulled a 180. I know he was probably still making up his mind, but that just plays with the emotions a bit.

Ultimately, it is his gamble and his decision. I’ll still root for him and watch him play in the FBS. Once a Bison, Always a Bison cuts both ways IMO. We shouldn’t abandon our own just because we disagree with a decision they make AFTER graduation.
    I agree that this is a personal decision to prove himself and increase his abilities and draft stock. It's sad to see how many people are bashing him thinking he made this decision with any sort of malice toward NDSU. Grad transfers are part of the game and there are many reason's kids decide to do it.
    Uff da.

What did you think he was going to say after Beth stuck a mic in his face, literally right after winning the title.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    What did you think he was going to say after Beth stuck a mic in his face, literally right after winning the title.
    Maybe say he’s undecided. He could’ve planned to comeback at that time and then changed his mind. I’m just saying it sucks more for us as fans.

I want him to go to 'Bama.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Double ditto. I hope he does well, but I'm not watching Team X on Saturday night just because Jabril is on that team -- just like I don't follow the Eagles because Carson plays for them.
    Guess I’m the opposite. I never miss a Wentz game and will watch/record every game Cox plays in.

Both guys are not only great football players but better human beings. Both have/win always represent NDSU in a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Load Management? /purple
    I have that flick on VHS in a box in my garage labeled: "Toxic Medical Waste: Do not Touch"

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I have that flick on VHS in a box in my garage labeled: "Toxic Medical Waste: Do not Touch"
    Who are the stars?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

An obvious possibility that isn’t listed here is Oklahoma. They recently hired a new LB coach.