View Poll Results: What School do you think Jabril will end up at?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • LSU

58 51.79%
  • Alabama

2 1.79%
  • Kansas State

23 20.54%
  • Missouri

5 4.46%
  • Texas

7 6.25%
  • Wisconsin

2 1.79%
  • Oklahoma State

2 1.79%
  • Iowa

1 0.89%
  • Texas A&M

0 0%
  • Other

12 10.71%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabril Poll

Default Re: Jabril Poll

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Ed Orgeron is following Jabril on Twitter, with other LSU coaches.

So I'm going to go with....you're wrong.
    Bo Pelini gushed over Jabril in every post game press conference against NDSU. He is absolutely going to go after him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't really care but for his sake he better pick a place in need of a starting LB. Would be a waste transferring to another school and then not even playing much.

I voted for Clemson (other). They seem to have an opening at safety/LB combo with Isaiah Simmons going pro. (Simmons happens to be from Olathe, KS - Kansas city area - Jabril must know him).

We have a connection with Clemson as Klieman gave a speech there a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't believe or feel it is negative, I just don't care where he winds up.
    Ditto, Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't really care but for his sake he better pick a place in need of a starting LB. Would be a waste transferring to another school and then not even playing much.
    Exactly what I hope happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't believe or feel it is negative, I just don't care where he winds up.
    Double ditto. I hope he does well, but I'm not watching Team X on Saturday night just because Jabril is on that team -- just like I don't follow the Eagles because Carson plays for them.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I wish there is an option listed as “IDGAF”.

Like others who have left early (Carey Woods, Holden Hodgekiss, Derek McGinnis, etc.) I won’t seek out any information about him. I’m sure all hear about it, but that’s as far as I will go.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I wish there is an option listed as “IDGAF”.

Like others who have left early (Carey Woods, Holden Hodgekiss, Derek McGinnis, etc.) I won’t seek out any information about him. I’m sure all hear about it, but that’s as far as I will go.
    May I count "IDGAF" as triple ditto?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He is betting on himself. It is a business decision. He is going to a P5 school to compete for a LB spot. These other schools have money into other LBs.

I think this shows the type of athletes NDSU recruits. He is special, the game is easy for him. He feels that he needs to play at a higher level to prove that he can.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    He is betting on himself. It is a business decision. He is going to a P5 school to compete for a LB spot. These other schools have money into other LBs.

I think this shows the type of athletes NDSU recruits. He is special, the game is easy for him. He feels that he needs to play at a higher level to prove that he can.
    This feels like this is something that he wants to prove to himself more than a slight to NDSU. It definitely hurts not having him around as it was fun to brag about the defensive freak that could’ve started for any P5 school, but he graduated and fulfilled his commitment. The only thing that kind of bothers me here is that he announced he was returning and then pulled a 180. I know he was probably still making up his mind, but that just plays with the emotions a bit.

Ultimately, it is his gamble and his decision. I’ll still root for him and watch him play in the FBS. Once a Bison, Always a Bison cuts both ways IMO. We shouldn’t abandon our own just because we disagree with a decision they make AFTER graduation.