Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Summit MBB tournament

Default Re: 2020 Summit MBB tournament

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaSportsFan View Post
    I have 3 Summit League Men's session tickets that I cannot use. Sec 115 lower level, Row T. This would be for the Sunday night games - UND/USD, Omaha/Oral Roberts. Anyone interested for $100? This is less than you are able to buy 3 nosebleed seats for with the ticketmaster fees+taxes.
    looks around for und/usd fans. NOPE! ha ha

but this is a good deal for $100 good luck

(ps- every march I get to enjoy the dumbest collection of sports fans in the world , dealing with selling tickets on craigslist sioux falls makes you lose brain cells by the minute, its hilarious...)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

So apparently NDSU can't even get rid of 50 free student tickets for the men's game tomorrow night down in Sioux Falls. They sent out a tweet yesterday morning that they have free tickets to the first 50 students that claim them and then this morning they sent out another tweet saying its last call to claim tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So apparently NDSU can't even get rid of 50 free student tickets for the men's game tomorrow night down in Sioux Falls. They sent out a tweet yesterday morning that they have free tickets to the first 50 students that claim them and then this morning they sent out another tweet saying its last call to claim tickets.
    this isn't new. ive NEVER seen students down here in sioux falls for this. Remember the year woody won it for us? the usa today article that went out for AP said "a group of 200-300 40 year old dirt farmers rushed the court"

THIS is why we need a kick in the ass for this program. but I digress.

Bww's pounding beers,then more at game, scarletts, copper kettle across road for breakfast at 2am & $49 Best Value Hotel with 3-4 students sharing a room should be a mandatory 3-4 days of fun for 18-22 yr olds.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It is really sad, my group sits front row of the "student section" every tournament and we are usually the only ones there....sometimes for the championship game some students will come down but usually it's us, the band and then the fans in the NDSU team section and a few scattered around the arena. The year Woody won it was understandable as the interstate was closed so people couldn't get there if they weren't already but no reason we can get more there. The tournament is a blast

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It is really sad, my group sits front row of the "student section" every tournament and we are usually the only ones there....sometimes for the championship game some students will come down but usually it's us, the band and then the fans in the NDSU team section and a few scattered around the arena. The year Woody won it was understandable as the interstate was closed so people couldn't get there if they weren't already but no reason we can get more there. The tournament is a blast
    I was REALLY hoping to make it this year but life happened. Will be cheering from Louisville!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this isn't new. ive NEVER seen students down here in sioux falls for this. Remember the year woody won it for us? the usa today article that went out for AP said "a group of 200-300 40 year old dirt farmers rushed the court"

THIS is why we need a kick in the ass for this program. but I digress.

Bww's pounding beers,then more at game, scarletts, copper kettle across road for breakfast at 2am & $49 Best Value Hotel with 3-4 students sharing a room should be a mandatory 3-4 days of fun for 18-22 yr olds.
    Well that's total B.S. 2014 & 2015 had fair student turnouts, but I know you like to exaggerate Lakes. I agree the past few years have been terrible for student turn out, seems like it's been dying ever since my senior year in '16-'17.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Well that's total B.S. 2014 & 2015 had fair student turnouts, but I know you like to exaggerate Lakes. I agree the past few years have been terrible for student turn out, seems like it's been dying ever since my senior year in '16-'17.
    Sure Jan.

Ok its Gameday.... we doing this as a game thread for all 3 games or what we thinking ?

gotta jump on denver early, dont let thier star player put up 40 on us. Also the SDSU fans will be there after halftime and 10,000 of them will be 100% behind Denver. So don't give them any ammunition and have a 10+ lead by halftime

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sure Jan.

Ok its Gameday.... we doing this as a game thread for all 3 games or what we thinking ?

gotta jump on denver early, dont let thier star player put up 40 on us. Also the SDSU fans will be there after halftime and 10,000 of them will be 100% behind Denver. So don't give them any ammunition and have a 10+ lead by halftime
    What Lakes? You not coming to Sioux Falls? I plan to go to BWW mid-afternoon for beers and hopefully talk with some Bison fans. Maybe find someone with an extra ticket close to the court. Those VIP section tickets are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What Lakes? You not coming to Sioux Falls? I plan to go to BWW mid-afternoon for beers and hopefully talk with some Bison fans. Maybe find someone with an extra ticket close to the court. Those VIP section tickets are the best.
    no 1 will go, seems like everyone is football fans.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fort Wayne leads the Jacks 40-33 at the half!