Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Summit MBB tournament

Default Re: 2020 Summit MBB tournament

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    It's really stunning. I felt embarrassed that we almost lost to Denver....but at least we didn't lose. Yikes. I wonder how SDSU will do in the NIT.
    Can't believe that will happen. Maybe CBI or CIT if they decide to accept an invite without their star player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Can't believe that will happen. Maybe CBI or CIT if they decide to accept an invite without their star player.
    Either way they will be without Wilson. Really no reason to bring him back even for one of these tourneys.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    NDSU hold the NIT autobid?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    NDSU hold the NIT autobid?
    yes
    ten char
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

coyotes were horrible last night and then und basically gave the game away back to them.. had to laugh.

didnt PFW play NDSU tough that last outing? NDSU vs ORU is Title Game, Period.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Seems like Rocky would be tailored to guard Obanor, but then we got no one to guard Znesekasi. Personally, I’d play Rocky and Witz together on them to start the game. You saw what doubling did . . . A 3 barrage.
    I agree that Rocky and Witz should be on the floor at the same time for this game. I think Witz should play more and could really help tonight.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Yotes somewhat underachieved this season with a solid starting 5 on paper. No bench though.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I agree that Rocky and Witz should be on the floor at the same time for this game. I think Witz should play more and could really help tonight.
    I agree. Doubling Nzekwesi didn't work for Omaha. It took ORU 1 possession to figure that out. I also think switching to a zone ocassionally when Obanor and Nzekwesi are on the floor together would be worth a try. Problem there is rebounding. Anything to get them uncomfortable.

I just know that if we switch/hedge screens like we did against Denver, we'll get beat. We've got to do a better job of defending the paint and that starts by not allowing their bigs to set up shop anywhere they want to. Also, attack them inside and try to get them in foul trouble!

Definitely a tough matchup for us.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

gotta slow down burns... he's the key for ORU.

if I AM ORU coach, I pound NDSU down low with thier 2 big guys all game long... but hell, if you watched ORU last night, they were running and gunning and playing loose. so who knows.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

There will be thousands of ORU fans (loser SDSU fans that are bitter due to their team's choke job) in the stands tonight. The SDSU fans will be cheering and booing loudly against NDSU. Need a bunch of local Bison fans and maybe several dozen last minute Bison fans to make the trip to Sioux Falls. We need to let these guys know they are appreciated. I will be there tonight.re