Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Default Re: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I said earlier this year she was the only one on NDSU's squad that looked like she fit when playing USD and SDSU this year.
    If that's an indication of Jorys ability to recruit, I'm impressed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SDSU 38 NDSU 30
    Halftime... Like coach Collins said he was going to tell them to have fun..go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    SDSU 38 NDSU 30
    Halftime... Like coach Collins said he was going to tell them to have fun..go Bison
    Rough end to this 1st quarter but they are looking pretty good again. These South Dakota schools just play really good ball

Collins is real look y a good coach. I dont think he lasts 3 seasons here. Someone is going to come in grab him.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Collins is real look y a good coach. I dont think he lasts 3 seasons here. Someone is going to come in grab him.
    How does SDSU keep their coach?

Game went as expected. We came out with a ton of energy but ultimately we couldn't compete physically with their size or depth. Good season and some progress

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Pretty much as expected today but the program is on the right track under Jory, really impressed with the job he did this season. Looking forward to watching the progress as we go from worst to first and I think Jory can do just that eventually. Shout out to Rylee Nudell for sticking it out thru some terrible years and helping lead the turn around as a senior!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good job to the Bison women and Coaches this year!!! Looking to see this continued improvement next year!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there a chance that SDSU gets an at-large bid, or is the Summit a one-bid league this year?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Is there a chance that SDSU gets an at-large bid, or is the Summit a one-bid league this year?
    Not a great chance. If they slid into the field would be 15-16 seed area.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.