Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Default Re: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    To be honest with you, I could almost swear the Bisonionette is a psuedo log in from El Chapo...
    OH well, A difference has already been made, and with an off season to build on hopefully will continue.

One difference I noticed was that when the Alumni players took the court at the last game, there was a bunch, and seems to me that when Walseth was coaching
    there was only about 5..that in itself is major. The support of Alumi players.
    no she played BB at NDSU, i didnt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    our conference is putrid. we win one game pre conference against new Hampshire. This speaks volumes on how bad the conference really is. But at least we didnt lose 20 this year. Lets see next year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Our conference sent two teams to the NCAA tourney last year with one getting to the sweet 16 round. This year we have the (depending where you look) the 15/20 ranked team in the country. SDSU is very capable of taking down USD in the tourney and that would send two teams back to the NCAA tourney. Yes there are some poor teams in the league and we are one of them. But the improvement this is was welcomed and I only think better things are on the horizon. I know you did not like Walseth and the way she coached and the results she got. But if you cannot admit this year NDSU improved and is looking a lot better. We got blownout by 20+ most games last year year. This year only a couple of them. The rest of the games we were in and had chances to win. Things are improving.
    We are definitely a top heavy league. USD and SDSU are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone. It will take a few years or longer to catch up. But a baby step is by fielding a competitive team that is improving. So far, so good.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no she played BB at NDSU, i didnt
    And why would that stop you from using a psuedo log in?? purple..

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    And why would that stop you from using a psuedo log in?? purple..
    cuz Tony can see the ip addresses. duh. how you think Prairie Chicken Bison got banned.. (best bisonville name ever... jordan aabergs cousin from Rothsay!)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I think Bisonette meant outside the 2 SD teams.
    Thanks Chap... Some people read without absorbing content. Outside the SD's this conference is a righteous joke...

Thanks Chap... Some people read without absorbing content. Outside the SD's this conference is a righteous joke...
    So, you want us to move to a better conference where we would be less competitive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What years did you play for the Bison?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    What years did you play for the Bison?
    no Doxxing my gal!!!

Anyone interested in Lower level (sec 115, rowT) seats for the Sunday women's session for cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, you want us to move to a better conference where we would be less competitive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im just stating a fact. how bad this conference is this year. Teams 3 to 9 are terrible. If you don't think so, you didnt go to any games.