4. ORU
    5. WIU Sun, noon

3. Denver
    6. NDSU Sun, 2:30 p.m.

2. SDSU
    7. UND Sat, 2:30 p.m.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Winnable game for the ladies. Go get another win.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

7-9 in conference play. 2 conference overtime losses. Winnable Summit league tournament game. A 1 point loss to Wisconsin and another non conference OT loss at a MVC school. We lead in most conference games late. Good progress. We are so much better than we were and are trending upwards. The ladies are playing hard and fast. Problem is depth but that will come in time

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Winnable game against Denver, when was the last time the women won in Sioux Falls?

Looked it up. March 2009 when they were the 3 seed, beating 6 seed Western Ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Winnable game against Denver, when was the last time the women won in Sioux Falls?

our conference is putrid. we win one game pre conference against new Hampshire. This speaks volumes on how bad the conference really is. But at least we didnt lose 20 this year. Lets see next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post

This is crazy, hope the ladies can end the streak in SF! Denver hasn’t lost in over a month so it won’t be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    our conference is putrid. we win one game pre conference against new Hampshire. This speaks volumes on how bad the conference really is. But at least we didnt lose 20 this year. Lets see next year...
    Our conference sent two teams to the NCAA tourney last year with one getting to the sweet 16 round. This year we have the (depending where you look) the 15/20 ranked team in the country. SDSU is very capable of taking down USD in the tourney and that would send two teams back to the NCAA tourney. Yes there are some poor teams in the league and we are one of them. But the improvement this is was welcomed and I only think better things are on the horizon. I know you did not like Walseth and the way she coached and the results she got. But if you cannot admit this year NDSU improved and is looking a lot better. We got blownout by 20+ most games last year year. This year only a couple of them. The rest of the games we were in and had chances to win. Things are improving.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Our conference sent two teams to the NCAA tourney last year with one getting to the sweet 16 round. This year we have the (depending where you look) the 15/20 ranked team in the country. SDSU is very capable of taking down USD in the tourney and that would send two teams back to the NCAA tourney. Yes there are some poor teams in the league and we are one of them. But the improvement this is was welcomed and I only think better things are on the horizon. I know you did not like Walseth and the way she coached and the results she got. But if you cannot admit this year NDSU improved and is looking a lot better. We got blownout by 20+ most games last year year. This year only a couple of them. The rest of the games we were in and had chances to win. Things are improving.
    I think Bisonette meant outside the 2 SD teams.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I think Bisonette meant outside the 2 SD teams.
    You maybe correct on her statement. But who on here would have said NDSU women would be a 6 seed for the tourney this year at the end of last year? I would not have said that. So maybe there are 3 dumpster fires below us but at least we are not at the bottom. There were solid improvements made this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    To be honest with you, I could almost swear the Bisonionette is a psuedo log in from El Chapo...
    OH well, A difference has already been made, and with an off season to build on hopefully will continue.

One difference I noticed was that when the Alumni players took the court at the last game, there was a bunch, and seems to me that when Walseth was coaching
    there was only about 5..that in itself is major. The support of Alumi players.