Default Re: 2020 Summit WBB Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Bison hit both(eventually - lol)
    72-68 Bison

Final. First tourney win since 2009.

Great job ladies.
    bison win.

Wait a second I thought we only ever played 1 game in Sioux Falls?????? What is this second game stuff.

Way to go girls and coach!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Biggest win for this program in over a decade!

Way to go ladies! Congrats to the girls and Coach Collins! Hell of a job this year!

Pretty amazing stuff. Playing with house money now!! Might as well beat the Jacks at “home” tomorrow!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FINALLY!! First Tourney win since 2009!! Had to fight to win this game and they show great potential for future years!

Awesome job ladies and coaches! I fully expect a decisive loss to SDSU but like Collins said we're playing with house money

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

11 years to the day. A win.
    Things are looking up
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Pretty amazing stuff. Playing with house money now!! Might as well beat the Jacks at “home” tomorrow!
    Odds of that is super low, but basketball is a weird sport and all it takes is for some guards to get red hot at the right time. I would be happy if it is a competitive game. SDSU flat out has better players, more depth, and will have a home crowd. Not a knock on us, they are just vastly superior

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Odds of that is super low, but basketball is a weird sport and all it takes is for some guards to get red hot at the right time. I would be happy if it is a competitive game. SDSU flat out has better players, more depth, and will have a home crowd. Not a knock on us, they are just vastly superior
    Well they stayed with them the first time they played this year, even lead at half. Ended up losing by 8. Not sure who may have been out for the Jack's that game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk