Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
Shahid's production can be replaced. His leadership maybe not. The PG they have coming in has a very similar skillset. What Ward does in the post is absolutely irreplaceable. Dude is a special player.

Sam Griesel has really struggled this year, and I'm hoping it's just his injury. He just isn't good enough inside, and he isn't a good enough shooter to stretch the court. Really tough to see him have this sophomore slump after last year. He may just need a summer to get strong again and get his confidence back. Right now he just doesn't really fit into any kind of a role on offense.
I like Griesel. He does things that no one else on the team does like crash the offensive glass and he actually moves without the ball. I also think he's got a better outside shot than he thinks he does. He had 9 points tonight and you hardly noticed it watching the game. He'll have more touches next year and I think he can be a very good Summit League forward if he can develop his back to the basket game a little.