Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    What is with all the whining? You are correct about #11.
    Perhaps his mother was sitting behind me. Whining and complaining the entire game. Never stopped.
    The only thing she didn’t complain about was the leg room. And that would have been valid!
    That arena should look and sound like that every game. And the game should be promoted like this game everytime.
    If giving away the $ 1000 credit on your room, gets the Student section full like it was last night, find the supports to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    What is with all the whining? You are correct about #11.
    Perhaps his mother was sitting behind me. Whining and complaining the entire game. Never stopped.
    The only thing she didn’t complain about was the leg room. And that would have been valid!
    That arena should look and sound like that every game. And the game should be promoted like this game everytime.
    Wish Midco had better crowd audio.

People have it out so much for Richman that they dont ever have anything positive to say.

Is this a good team, compared to the rest of the Summit? Yep.

Were we last year? Yep.

Is it fun and enjoyable to win 20+ games? Yep.

Should we perform much better than we currently do with the players we have? Yep.

What's holding us back from being dominant (again, in the Summit League) with the type of players we have? This is why people are so frustrated.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He will definitely be my least favorite bunny for the foreseeable future. Not because he's a good player (which he is) but because he exudes arrogance. He did a lot of chirping at the officials as well.

He had to have done some Jobu level voodoo also to get some of the rolls that he got in the 2nd half.
    That Friedel kid from Tea Area HS, Tea, SD has been stroked and coddled since his freshman year in high school. He really needs to mature, man-up, and accept defeat like a big boy. Doubt the referees in the SL tournament will allow him to bark at them. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    That Friedel kid from Tea Area HS, Tea, SD has been stroked and coddled since his freshman year in high school. He really needs to mature, man-up, and accept defeat like a big boy. Doubt the referees in the SL tournament will allow him to bark at them. JMO.
    I heard in past history that alot of the Friedel kids played at Augustana, and NONE of them had the attitude of #11 showed.
    On his last foul he clearly smacked the Bison defender in the head with his fore arm, but oh not me..no way..

I missed his episode of hollering at the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Wish Midco had better crowd audio.

People have it out so much for Richman that they dont ever have anything positive to say.
    These were bunny fans behind me. It’s a row that doesn’t have season tic holders except for our two friends.
    I have never been to brookings for a basketball game. What does it look like? Is it as nice as USD?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First things first, last nights atmosphere made the game a blast, that was probably the most fun I've had in that arena. We need more of that!

As far as the game goes, Vinnie played like garbage, Samuelson missing open 3's and a FT late is him letting us down as that's what he's out there for, we uncharacteristically struggled from the FT line down the stretch as a tea, and we were still able to pull out the W. I hated the end of regulation possession, that ball should've been in Tyson's hands, I hated the refs giving Key every foul on his flopping head motion and while I loved the full court toss at the end of the game I absolutely can't understand why one of the shortest and the least athletic player on our team is the guy we are sending down the court on that. Would much rather that pass go to Griesel, Eady, Rocky, etc. All in all a win is a win and we need one more Saturday to clinch the regular season title and the 1 seed. Hopefully Vinnie gets back on his game, the last two outings have been rough, need him to get back to his dominating ways.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    He was complaining from his first foul through the entire game. He should have been T'd up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Both teams would be very very good 15 seeds at full strength.

Anybody notice right after half Henderson said he wanted to slow us down and not let us score within the first 10 seconds of a possession.
    Cause he knows we have no offense. Not like his guys are gonna have work through 5 off ball screens, switch etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    First things first, last nights atmosphere made the game a blast, that was probably the most fun I've had in that arena. We need more of that!

As far as the game goes, Vinnie played like garbage, Samuelson missing open 3's and a FT late is him letting us down as that's what he's out there for, we uncharacteristically struggled from the FT line down the stretch as a tea, and we were still able to pull out the W. I hated the end of regulation possession, that ball should've been in Tyson's hands, I hated the refs giving Key every foul on his flopping head motion and while I loved the full court toss at the end of the game I absolutely can't understand why one of the shortest and the least athletic player on our team is the guy we are sending down the court on that. Would much rather that pass go to Griesel, Eady, Rocky, etc. All in all a win is a win and we need one more Saturday to clinch the regular season title and the 1 seed. Hopefully Vinnie gets back on his game, the last two outings have been rough, need him to get back to his dominating ways.
    Jared did have a massive driving lay up in OT, that prolly should have been a 3pt play opportunity. He scored 8 and also did grab 7 rebounds last night. Yes he missed some 3s and did miss a massive front end free throw but so did Tyson, and Rocky. Personally I think we need more out of Cam, when Cam can knock down some shots and get downhill it opens up so many more options for us offensively. Cam is way to talented of a player to play 20 minutes last night and not give us a single point.