Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

I know we are 2 days away but I just wanted to get this out there as a reminder to tell everybody you know about this game and to get them there to pack the SHAC! This is about as big of a home game as we've had since the place has opened, sure would be nice for it to be full and be loud, these guys deserve it!

Default Re: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

Heard some SDSU injury news on The Insiders today. I didn't catch who the interview was with but I'd assume it was a media/broadcasting type from SDSU who said that Summit League POY candidate Douglas Wilson got banged up again and has his status for Thursday in question. He expects Wilson to play but suspects that he might not be at 100%.

Lets get this done. Win out and get the 1 seed. Force SDSU to have to go thru USD to get to us.

why is ndsu giving away all this stuff for students for this game? they should save all of that for the saturday game. sdsu will have students at it, but highly doubt saturday will.
    itll be interesting to see if the lost momentum affects the average joe blow.

of course Wilson will play, its SDSU they always play their guys vs NDSU no matter the injury
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I really wish this game was at 7:00 pm. I get that the women play earlier, but there is no way my kids could handle getting home after at least 10:00 pm on a school night. Unfortunately, getting a sitter for that late on a weeknight is also not an option.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I really wish this game was at 7:00 pm. I get that the women play earlier, but there is no way my kids could handle getting home after at least 10:00 pm on a school night. Unfortunately, getting a sitter for that late on a weeknight is also not an option.
    in the same boat homey.. (hope youre feeling better.. i know you & I go round & round sometimes )
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    No kids for me but I will get back to Jamestown around 11:30 so I got that going for me.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'll be there!

533 In a row

Might be the biggest game for NDSU MBB in sometime, get the #1 seed and you are looking at playing just one SD team in SF and you have an NIT spot in your backpocket. Get the #2 seed and you may very well be looking at two games back to back against SD teams. The bye is nice but I think it loses a bit of its value when you are playing a team in their backyard.

Also we have lost six straight to SDSU, that is a streak that needs to end on Thursday.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    in the same boat homey.. (hope youre feeling better.. i know you & I go round & round sometimes )
    You talk a lot of shit on here to not be attending the biggest game of the season, hope you at least get your tickets to someone who will use them.