Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Yep, Double Stewart! and they should have been doing it most of the 2nd half.

Shahid shit the bed tonight on both ends of the floor. Bad time to have his worst game. Caught looking ahead to the jacks and fricking lose to those turds, pathetic.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Not a very good game on all fronts. I thought we missed a lot of buckets at the rim, turned it over way to much, and Vinnie just seemed out of it. Not his best effort. DR and the coaching staff deserves as much blame as any....no way you can let Marlon take that last shot, have to double and make someone else make a play.

Gotta win both home games next week or its hello 2 seed.
    Don't kid yourself. I haven't seen anyone D up Vinnie like that all season. Stewart stayed in front of him all night long!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Don't kid yourself. I haven't seen anyone D up Vinnie like that all season. Stewart stayed in front of him all night long!
    soo maybe.. I dunno.. have a coach that can set up some plays for him, double screens, cut him back door when the defender over harasses him. but we dont do that now do we?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Just caught the last 12 minutes and will rewatch the full game later. We threw all sorts of different defenders at Stewert and he burned all of them. Tip of the cap to him as he is a good player and was hot tonight. Appears turnover differential was a big reason the Bison lost this game. When a team goes 4-21 from 3 we gotta win that game. Hopefully a good wakeup call for the team. If USD finishes 3rd and we win our last two home games we are the 1 seed.

Not trying to take anything away from Marlon. He was absolutely terrific.

Excuses ... again.

And I’m done with listening to the stroke NDSU 1660 and Jeff C.

And Keith Brake (sp?) yelling at the microphone on his show?. Can’t do it anymore.

Keeping in mind I’m a huge NDSU fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    soo maybe.. I dunno.. have a coach that can set up some plays for him, double screens, cut him back door when the defender over harasses him. but we dont do that now do we?
    Yesssss, its called coaching and making game adjustments! Both Richman weaknesses...so stubborn ..we will play man defense and wont adjust to focus on stopping 1 guy...rest of team 4-18 for Fawkers!

There will be games when guys arent ready to play...get them going...press or change defenses...extend bench..quit sending sme guy out there who arent getting it done...

Just another poor offensive execution...where guys drive into multiple defenders...miss short shots...careless turnovers

Andddd i lost $50 on game...shittttttt

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Yesssss, its called coaching and making game adjustments! Both Richman weaknesses...so stubborn ..we will play man defense and wont adjust to focus on stopping 1 guy...rest of team 4-18 for Fawkers!

There will be games when guys arent ready to play...get them going...press or change defenses...extend bench..quit sending sme guy out there who arent getting it done...

Just another poor offensive execution...where guys drive into multiple defenders...miss short shots...careless turnovers

Andddd i lost $50 on game...shittttttt
    and this is another reason we need a change in this program
    I saw 0 posts on Facebook or twitter about this game
    ..and im seeing none after. everyone watching the fight or fishing or just waiting for spring football. apathy with a 20-8 team and Thursday wouldve had 5500 at that game. huge missed opportunity and another year another 22-10 record again. maybe lose at summit, maybe win it and lose as a 16 seed by 30. blah
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

tick, tick

You do not lose to an inferior team, especially an in-State rival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.