Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    We are as good as anybody in the Summit but we ain't that good. There are a few teams that are capable of beating us in the Summit tourney. If we Get through the tourney and make the dance we are one and done!
    Few? We were just beat by a bad UND team so we could just about lose to anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’d say it’s more the unwatchable product on the floor. I keep trying to convince myself to go to a Shac game, but then this shitshow happens.

Come on Thursday I’ll buy you a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    We are 20-8 and can still win the regular season title. Sorry we’re not 28-0 which is the only acceptable season we should be having according to your standards. Losing sucks, losing to a team you should beat sucks, losing to UND sucks. But come on man, step away from the ledge.
    BULLCRAP. the apathy to this program is its downfall. You LOST TO A 10-15 D1 TEAM with 4 of thier wins vs Denver/WIU . save the company line stuff.

this loss is unacceptable. period. outcoached by a D2 coach
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 02-23-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I’ll keep following this team. One that still controls their own destiny.

My self-esteem isn’t tied to the result of one game. I think some posters can’t handle the blowback from their trash talk but they will get to practice.

Time to finish strong and earn another trip to the Dance.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    BULLCRAP. the apathy to this program is its downfall. You LOST TO A 10-15 D1 TEAM with 4 of thier wins vs Denver/WIU . save the company line stuff.

this loss is unacceptable. period
    They are still a D1 team with a couple very good players playing before an inspired full crowd against their #1 target rival and a player who played out of his mind hitting some huge shots that were well defended. I don't follow them that closely, but it seems like they've been fairly competitive against the top teams in the conference. The Bison still control their own destiny and will at least be the #2 seed.

You seem to be an expert at a lot of things you've never done. It must be hard to be sad and angry all the time. I'm not sure if you have kids, but I pity the coaches of their teams with you as the parent.

That lose could hurt seeding if we get to the dance, but ultimately if we beat Sdsu/Omaha we're the 1 seed.

So how many players on this team can have truly big games scoring, are consistent contributors (defense, rebounding, assists, very few turn overs) and can be relied upon to help seal a game, or are clutch to get the job done in the last minutes? I am not talking about every game, but frequently. I can only think of two, Shahid and Ward. All the rest are good players, but they have limitations and often don't show up. Too much pressure on Shahid and Ward to rise to the occasion. Who else can step up? This is my concern going into Summit tourney. Even if the Bison somehow win both games next week they will essentially be playing an away game against SDSU or USD in Sioux Falls. Just don't see the depth of talent to get it done. SDSU was so fortunate to have everything fall in place in what should have been a rebuilding year. One thing the Bison have in their favor is team Free Throw percentage........what are the chances refs call it close in Sioux Falls, especially when SD schools are playing?

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

this loss is unacceptable. period
    Was it unacceptable when Saul's team that beat Oklahoma lost by 18 and trailed the entire game in Grand Forks against a team with a losing record against DI opponents?

https://gobison.com/sports/mens-bask.../boxscore/5987

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Was it unacceptable when Saul's team that beat Oklahoma lost by 18 and trailed the entire game in Grand Forks against a team with a losing record against DI opponents?

can’t wait until we beat a 5 seed this year :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post

Absolutely not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt