Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Embarrassed, disappointed, & angry are a few words that came to my mind last night. I'm sure the team feels the same way. The players AND us fans need to use that and take it out on SDSU this Thursday. Pack the SHAC and make it miserable for SDSU & Omaha this week! Everything is still in front of NDSU (#1 seed, NIT auto-bid, and of course the Summit League Tournament Championship).

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That game changed when Griesel and Rocky picked up their 4th fouls. Hopefully they learned fouls are precious and you cant pick up bad ones as it can hurt you at the end of the game when you have to play timid and not aggresive.
    Rocky picks up the stupidest fouls. You'd think he would be better then that as a junior now but that's the "development" we see from this program under Dave's leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    At least the women just got it done in Forks. 16 years in the making if I heard Brake’s screaming correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should switch coaches.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Rocky picks up the stupidest fouls. You'd think he would be better then that as a junior now but that's the "development" we see from this program under Dave's leadership.
    I love how everyone says there is no player development....
    Tyson is a man now was a boy when he showed up

Stewart was 1-7 on three's Saturday night. He hit his last one and defense was pretty good on him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Stewart was 1-7 on three's Saturday night. He hit his last one and defense was pretty good on him.
    Yes, Eady played him the best he could, should never have let him shoot it though, should've ran the double team at him and made somebody else, literally anybody else shoot that shot. It was his only 3 and he still scored 35 which is crazy and it's because Samuelson could not stay in front of him, I don't fault Jared on this, he's just not quick enough to defend him and that's on the coach to not provide help by switching the matchup. Stewart also scored 22 on us when they played here, to not come into the game with a plan to stop him and at least 2 back up plans if the first doesn't work is just poor coaching. Given that UND couldn't shoot the 3 against us in that game I would even have considered switching over to a zone just to keep Stewart and Rebraca out of the lane. But hey, that's just me, I'm not a D1 coach so what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Yes, Eady played him the best he could, should never have let him shoot it though, should've ran the double team at him and made somebody else, literally anybody else shoot that shot. It was his only 3 and he still scored 35 which is crazy and it's because Samuelson could not stay in front of him, I don't fault Jared on this, he's just not quick enough to defend him and that's on the coach to not provide help by switching the matchup. Stewart also scored 22 on us when they played here, to not come into the game with a plan to stop him and at least 2 back up plans if the first doesn't work is just poor coaching. Given that UND couldn't shoot the 3 against us in that game I would even have considered switching over to a zone just to keep Stewart and Rebraca out of the lane. But hey, that's just me, I'm not a D1 coach so what do I know
    Good post.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The way they spread the floor on that last possession prevented doubling. Run anybody else at him and the result is a dunk.

I was worried he would just bull his way to the paint, draw contact, and beat us at the line.

I don’t think a zone would have been a bad move during the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Almost as stupid as your post. If it snows this week, will that be due to Coach's leadership as well? JFC.

If Jared is our #1 on ball defender then we've got a problem. We shouldve tried Ward on him.