Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    BULLCRAP. the apathy to this program is its downfall. You LOST TO A 10-15 D1 TEAM with 4 of thier wins vs Denver/WIU . save the company line stuff.

this loss is unacceptable. period. outcoached by a D2 coach
    So what losses this year have been acceptable? Any? Again, Undefeated San Diego St lost to a 14-14 team yesterday. It happens. You been watching college basketball this year. Unranked teams are beating ranked teams all the time.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

That game changed when Griesel and Rocky picked up their 4th fouls. Hopefully they learned fouls are precious and you cant pick up bad ones as it can hurt you at the end of the game when you have to play timid and not aggresive.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    can’t wait until we beat a 5 seed this year :-)
    Lol. Trust the process <--- emphasis on the winky face

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Absolutely should not have lost this game, too many stupid turnovers, too many missed bunnies and refs that seemed real one sided. Yet if Dave sacks up and puts a different lineup in to get Ward or Griesel or (Gasp) MHH on Stewart and throwing everything we have at him instead of letting him just absolutely own Samuelson all night we still win this game. It was a classic trap game after a big road win at USD and with a big matchup vs SDSU coming Thursday and due to poor coaching we fell into it. Give UND credit they got Stewart hot and just kept going to him and unfortunately Dave had no idea how to stop him, either that or he just didn't care to. Two home wins and we can still take the conference regular season title and #1 seed which after that performance seems more important than ever. I was pissed, still am that we lost that game we had no business losing but it happens in college hoops. Instead of letting it get to me I'm going to spend the rest of the week trying to get people out to the SHAC Thursday night to support this team and get the W that matters the most this season. Hope to see you all there and get fricken loud!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Losing to UND in any sport at any time is unacceptable in my book.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Too many apologists on this board. If our fb team lost to the poo all hell would break lose. Why should our expectation for the bb team be any different.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Lol. Trust the process <--- emphasis on the winky face
    Funny you should pick at that..... how did the process workout last year as that’s when he was flying that catchphrase a lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Absolutely should not have lost this game, too many stupid turnovers, too many missed bunnies and refs that seemed real one sided. Yet if Dave sacks up and puts a different lineup in to get Ward or Griesel or (Gasp) MHH on Stewart and throwing everything we have at him instead of letting him just absolutely own Samuelson all night we still win this game. It was a classic trap game after a big road win at USD and with a big matchup vs SDSU coming Thursday and due to poor coaching we fell into it. Give UND credit they got Stewart hot and just kept going to him and unfortunately Dave had no idea how to stop him, either that or he just didn't care to. Two home wins and we can still take the conference regular season title and #1 seed which after that performance seems more important than ever. I was pissed, still am that we lost that game we had no business losing but it happens in college hoops. Instead of letting it get to me I'm going to spend the rest of the week trying to get people out to the SHAC Thursday night to support this team and get the W that matters the most this season. Hope to see you all there and get fricken loud!
    I agree 100 percent about Samuelson guarding their hot hand what a hot mess... officiating meh they were just bad not one way or the other just bad

At least the women just got it done in Forks. 16 years in the making if I heard Brake’s screaming correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Too many apologists on this board. If our fb team lost to the poo all hell would break lose. Why should our expectation for the bb team be any different.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think there is a huge culture difference. Football overachieves, and plays over what they should be expected to when they get the opportunity. BBall doesn’t and in fact are more likely to do the opposite.