Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So lots of peeps AT AN ACTUAL HOCKEY GAME (to the extent that anyone gives a fuck about that game) HAD A BB game on tv??? Good God!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are on a consecutive sell out streak in an arena that holds more than that of our basketball team. How many sellouts for Bison basketball again? Good god

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bahahaha ^^^^

Welcome back to the NCC days. pathetic. This basketball program in 2014 after the Oklahoma win couldve jumped on that publicity & cash in. tonight was a reminder of bad coaching, bad schemes and we are stuck...

losing to a team that's 10-15 in D1 . with 4 of those wins vs denver/WIU
    We are as good as anybody in the Summit but we ain't that good. There are a few teams that are capable of beating us in the Summit tourney. If we Get through the tourney and make the dance we are one and done!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    We are as good as anybody in the Summit but we ain't that good. There are a few teams that are capable of beating us in the Summit tourney. If we Get through the tourney and make the dance we are one and done!
    Which results in strong reason why Summit shouldn’t hate and auto to the dance, similar to what we argue about some Conference winners getting into the FCS playoffs. We don’t belong in the dance based on a Summit tourney win. Pretty simple, and fact. There are manny more teams other than us that should be in Dance over us.

Now, if we win/dominate the summit and out OOC schedule, that’s a better argument, but we haven’t done that either, so ..../

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Which results in strong reason why Summit shouldn’t hate and auto to the dance, similar to what we argue about some Conference winners getting into the FCS playoffs. We don’t belong in the dance based on a Summit tourney win. Pretty simple, and fact. There are manny more teams other than us that should be in Dance over us.

Now, if we win/dominate the summit and out OOC schedule, that’s a better argument, but we haven’t done that either, so ..../

Not going to argue with that but.....hoops ain't football. Guys can play 3 games in 3 days. I remember back when we were in college I used to follow March Madness and Montana won the Big Sky and had to play UCLA when they were good. DI hoops has always been this way and every now and then you have a real Cinderella Story. Will the winner of the Summit be a top 64 team? Hell no but it beats being G5 in football where you don't even get an opportunity.
    Last edited by semobison; 02-23-2020 at 04:53 AM.

Typically three or four of the at-large teams don't deserve to be in either, the FCS playoffs are bloated and watered down. The big dance would be the same way if they got rid of autobids, you would have .500 Big 10 teams getting into the tournament. Nobody wants to see that, just like nobody wants to watch garbage teams in the FCS playoffs play on Thanksgiving weekend.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

This game is what worries me, any team can beat us in SF. Maybe this will be a wake up call and that isn't just for the players.

The team still pretty much controls its own destiny, win out and get the #1 seed. I hope to see some fire and a sense of urgency on Thursday, we used to play our best ball against the Jacks at home. Need to get back to that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tough loss, but again the usual suspects on here trash the coach, team, and program. Sometimes you lose to teams you should beat. Undefeated San Diego St lost to a 14-14 UNLV team today. Shit happens. Learn from it and move on. We a a good basketball team. We still have everything in front if us. Beat SDSU and Omaha and we are the regular season champs. It always comes down to three games in Sioux Falls.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Tough loss, but again the usual suspects on here trash the coach, team, and program. Sometimes you lose to teams you should beat. Undefeated San Diego St lost to a 14-14 UNLV team today. Shit happens. Learn from it and move on. We a a good basketball team. We still have everything in front if us. Beat SDSU and Omaha and we are the regular season champs. It always comes down to three games in Sioux Falls.
    sorry some of us demand excellence
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I’d say it’s more the unwatchable product on the floor. I keep trying to convince myself to go to a Shac game, but then this shitshow happens.

How is this years team unwatchable? I dont excuse tonights game, but cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    sorry some of us demand excellence
    We are 20-8 and can still win the regular season title. Sorry we’re not 28-0 which is the only acceptable season we should be having according to your standards. Losing sucks, losing to a team you should beat sucks, losing to UND sucks. But come on man, step away from the ledge.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN