Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/22 @ North Dakota

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2/22 @ North Dakota

In-State rivalry game tonight in Grand Forks. Game is set for 7pm and is on MidcoSN2 and ESPN3. NDSU needs to avoid looking ahead to the game of the year next week. NDSU can clinch the #1 seed by winning tonight and against the Jacks next week in Fargo.

Vegas line is NDSU -4.5 for the game tonight.

Default Re: 2/22 @ North Dakota

A game they cant afford to lose
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Absolutely a must win to catch the rabbits.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

They still control their own destiny for the #1 seed even if they lose. That said they better not effin lose...

Why does Dave insist on playing defensive liabilities?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why does Dave insist on playing defensive liabilities?

So, when an NDSU offensive player even sniffs the end-zone, the desire to get in there explodes. Why don’t the MBB players act/do the same when at/near the basket when having the chance. Get it effing done already. How many “bunnies” do we miss game in, game out. Ridiculous and soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, when an NDSU offensive player even sniffs the end-zone, the desire to get in there explodes. Why don’t the MBB players act/do the same when at/near the basket when having the chance. Get it effing done already. How many “bunnies” do we miss game in, game out. Ridiculous and soft.

You'll see it at some point. Unfortunately it's super streaky.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Yeah, frustrating to watch. It's just a nonchalant attitude and they all too often shy away front contact and settle for 3s. No urgency.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

This team needs to attack the basket more and live at the line. Just like Ward did the last couple times down the floor. Then the easy 3s will follow.

Bison are fortunate to have a halftime lead with 10 first half turnovers. Take care of the ball in the 2nd half and UND won't have the offense to keep up.