Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/19 @ South Dakota

Default 2/19 @ South Dakota

Big one in VermTown between the Bison and Yotes. Game is set for 7pm and is on Midco and ESPN3. South Dakota sits in 3rd place and is coming off a loss at ORU. NDSU looks to continue their winning ways and move one step closer to securing the SL crown. Previous match up had the Bison winning by 2 in Fargo. Should be a good ball game.

Last I saw vegas had the Yotes a 1.5 favorite at home.

Go Bison!

Default Re: 2/19 @ South Dakota

Big time ramifications tonight. A win would lock up a top 2 seed in the SL tourney which gets the team an extra day off between the quarters and the semis. It also would likely give the Bison the tie breaker over SDSU should they beat the Jacks on 2/27 but still end up tied with them at the end of the regular season. A loss can be recovered from but they'd need help then to get the #1 seed over SDSU even if they beat them on 2/27.

Varmint Town is such a tough place to play! BIG TIME ATMOSPHERE cough cough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

is this game available on direct tv what the hell use are them 700 channels never seen such garbage games they put on them channel 44 krdk has better matchups then that!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    is this game available on direct tv what the hell use are them 700 channels never seen such garbage games they put on them channel 44 krdk has better matchups then that!
    I thought I saw ESPN3...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I thought I saw ESPN3...
    thx heff i am looking at the line up now really looking 4ward to that ferrum college vs lynchburg matchup i am the opposite of a cord cutter i dont have internet other than in my fone but i do have e every single channel on dtv including the Spanish sports pack 4 boxing as a wise man once said "lotta good that did"

Lets see if we can let the Yotes back into the top of the race.

Hate to say it, but Bison fans are also UND fans tonight. Beat the Bunnies and would love to have the Hawks end up seeded ahead of ORU if we get the 1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    thx heff i am looking at the line up now really looking 4ward to that ferrum college vs lynchburg matchup i am the opposite of a cord cutter i dont have internet other than in my fone but i do have e every single channel on dtv including the Spanish sports pack 4 boxing as a wise man once said "lotta good that did"
    Yeah, i don't have any idea how dish or dtv works with ESPN3... gotta love those soccer calls on the ocho, tho you know?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Lets see if we can let the Yotes back into the top of the race.

Hate to say it, but Bison fans are also UND fans tonight. Beat the Bunnies and would love to have the Hawks end up seeded ahead of ORU if we get the 1 seed.
    I'll be cheering for a 6OT tie where the NCAA steps in and just declares a draw to risk of injury... there is no need to ever cheer for either one of these teams...

Beat the Yotes tonight and hope some type of miracle happen in El Forko tonight. We can only control what we have direct impact too. Beat the Yotes and let the chips fall where they will. Bo Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.